1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hrithik Roshan going Aamir Khan way?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chandni, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

It's been 2 years since we have seen Hrithik Roshan on the silver screen. The last movie I can recall was Koi Mil Gaya and Lakshya. Is it something that Hrithik Roshan is not getting good scripts or he also wants to go Aamir Khan's way who released his another film Mangal Pandey after a span of 4 years or he is still celebrating his honeymoon (he got married last year). After all Hrithik Roshan is his Papa's son. Let his Papa search good scripts and make movies.

When can we see you again Hrithik?

2. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Krrish the new film

Yup! It is a long gap for Hrithik Roshan. Aamir Khan his gave 4 years to Mangal Pandey, but his film flopped at the box office. Hrithik's Dad Rakesh Roshan is making film for him "Krrish" (short form of Krishna) which can be released anytime this year. Krrish must do well at the box office or he will have very bad days ahead. Hrithik's fans are awaiting for this movie.

3. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Hrithik has his own place

Well...well..
    I don't agree with you that he is going Aamir Khan's way. Hrithik Roshan has his own fan following. He has a good built, dancing and acting style. It happens in all actor's career that some of the films get flopped and you start taking extra care. In my opinion Hrithik Roshan is taking extra care for chosing the films. I am eagerly wating for his new film Krrish. Does anyone know when is its release?

4. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Hi Soniya,

You might need to wait until June / July this year for release of Krrish. His long hairs in the movie are a big talk too! I just think the long hair are a similarity in both Aamir (for mangal paney) and Hrithik (for Krissh).