1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to judge a person's nature just by talking ?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by chetavani50, Jan 4, 2014.

1. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Donno where to post exactly .
    I have many colleagues and friends (all women) at my work place. Four of them are close to me. But these four people have internal clashes. They talk good to each other but in their absence , they complain.

Let's say they are A,B,C,D - A&B belong to one department. C is another department. D is another department. I am in C's department. So me and C talk for a longer time and C complains on A,B & C.
    A&B stay near my house and I commute along with them and they complain on C.

Now D is a different department and she complains on A,B & C.

What I mean is these people( esp A&B) say exactly the person's mentality just by talking to them once. I am unable to do that. How ?????
    And friends please tell me what to do in this situation. Just listen silently to their woes or take a stand and argue ? I am very poor in judging characters. Any advice ?

2. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

judging is nothing but saying your opinion.whatever they(A,B) telling might be not true.
    usually people judge the someone the way they talk,act etc..
    Take it easy dear..if C complaining AB and AB cmplng C, don't take it serious..think about yourself..

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

We can never judge people. noone is perfect.

All we can do is,try to be good and safe and mind our work.Be careful not to say anything to a,b,c and d coz they do not seem trustworthy.