How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpty?

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by CheatedinLondon, Feb 22, 2012.

1. jennychowdhury

jennychowdhury New IL'ite

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

I was in both, last visit was early this week, they are definitely trading again unless something's happened since.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  2. london

london New IL'ite

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

Has anyone succeeded yet in retrieving the money back from them .. If so kindly share your experience .. Also have they opened the original shop again ? Any news for the same ?

3. jennychowdhury

Seriously, what are you planning?

4. wakram

wakram New IL'ite

You guys have taken this matter too far now by getting people's family involved and by serious threats. We have reported this matter to the police and we also now know who you individuals really are such as Mr Imran who really is Mr H_ _ _ _ _ and Jenny Chowdhury is Mr N_ _ _ _ _ and we are finding the details of the rest as well. As previously suggested by myself if you have any real issues with the company, you may contact me at w.akram@danyaladam.co.uk. We are taking this matter very seriously and we are working in conjunction with the police and Indusladies. We also know other agents are using this forum as well.

5. jennychowdhury

It does'nt matter if you know who people are, the main thing is people know people know who you are.
    We have'nt made threats to anyone's family, so don't try and scare us with threats of police.
    You are committing MAJOR FRAUD on many fronts, we have gone to the police with information, we have been seeking advice from trading standards, if anything you are the ones who will be LOCKED UP on multiple counts, we have also contacted WATCHDOG and COWBOY TRADERS they seem to be very interested indeed, WATCH THIS SPACE.

For everyone who's been scammed, DANYAL ADAM & EDWARD JONES ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, IF YOU FIND NO SUCCESS AT DANYAL ADAM BECAUSE THEY'RE CLOSED ETC. THEN GO TO EDWARD JONES NEXT DOOR AND PRESSURE THEM, THEY WILL THREATEN YOU BUT DON'T GIVE UP UNTIL THEY PAY.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  6. jennychowdhury

What on earth has happened to all the posts including Imran123? Have these fraudsters scared them off?

Look guys, you really need to stand up to these thieves, you can't let them have their way.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  7. Imran1234

Imran1234 New IL'ite

Sorry i have forgotten my password to my last account so im now on this imran1234.
    Just to clarify i am sooo not scared of these guys. If they think they know who it is then by all means i have no issues with them contacting me.
    I dont check this site too often because i have given all the information thats needed to chase up these fraudsters and get your money back!
    And btw for all you lot out there DNT WORRY THEY NEVER WILL CONTACT THE POLICE BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE WRONG! Do not worry about them, tell fsi, watchdog, hmrc tax, all estate agent bodies. EVERYONE! Wouldnt be surprised if somehow he is claiming disability benefit or some other benefit.
    Again nothing illegal is going on here, everyone just wants their money back!
    Print all the info i have written just incase my last account gets cut off because ive forgotten the password!
    Enjoy getting your money bk! Because dont worry you will.
    Peace outtttttt :)

8. Imran1234

Imran1234 New IL'ite

O god i just checked and my last posts are all gone. Sorry i messed up with my password etc etc because i havent come for a while and forgot.
    Print this n go to police fraud department!

9. Imran1234

Imran1234 New IL'ite

Just to clarify im am the Mr H _ _ _ _ _ that Ali hussain thinks he has caught. Im so sorry for disapointing those who thought they has clocked onto who i am and ran away!
    Thats certainly not the case. Im not entirely sure what happened to my account but maybe somebody tried hacking it or hacked it and deleted it? I think that must be the case.
    Anyways, just clarify I am the previous imran123!!! ;)

10. london

london New IL'ite

Has anybody been able to retrieve any money yet from them ?