How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpty?

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by CheatedinLondon, Feb 22, 2012.

1. jennychowdhury

jennychowdhury New IL'ite

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

If everyone got together and congregated at their new shop, then at least it would draw attention to them and convince others to stay away.

2. jennychowdhury

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

98 Park Drive and i'll get the address for Wilmington Gardens, this is where their Ringleader (or their Daddy) lives.

These people have also stolen from a Disabled and a Childrens charity, somewhere in the tune of 100k, Faizan and Rubina were the main instigators there, the relationship between these two is intimate even though she is married with kids, i also have her address details should anyone wish to follow up any disputes.

3. london

london New IL'ite

All the information provided here is very valuable indeed.Were you able to retrieve the money back from these people? Have anyone gone for a police complaint,if so kindly share the reference number for other people to follow the same complaint forward.
    Also is anyone pursuing a court case against the same agents ? If so kindly share the process to go forward with the same.
    Thanks !

4. jennychowdhury

We are/were in the process of court proceedings, but now they've changed ownership and names we are re-evaluating how to move forward, whatever happens we won't give them an easy ride, might not get the money but not applying the brakes either.

By the way if you try calling them and they recognise your call, their best excuse, especially Faizan's is to text back "i'm at the doctor, call you back in 30" but of course never does.

What goes round comes round, everyone at some point gets what they're due, so will this lot.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  5. sanjay111

sanjay111 New IL'ite

i am a ex landlord of a house that i gave to these scammers and have had exactly the same problems described above and never once had the rent on time even though the tenants have paid him the monies every time to them whenever i visit danyal adams / the new edward jones office as they are now called rubina is surrounded by landlords complaining that they have not got the rent either they are a bunch of fraudsters and yes i can confirm that a couple of ex employees have told me that fazan and rubina are more than just friends and they are all in it together whenever you go to reception rubina fobs you off with excuses then speaks to faizan ali wasim to corroborate their stories they are terrible company

6. london

london New IL'ite

I am surprised to hear the same,so that means there may be few landlords too who have been duped by the same agency.
    Have you lodged any complaint with the police or any trading standards council ?Are you too still struggling to retrieve back money from the same agency..

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  7. jennychowdhury

Given the opportunity they will steal from whoever they can, we are landlords ourselves and are owed money also. They say they have nothing to do with Edward Jones and vice versa, yet i have seen them coming in and out of both properties, they are methodical and professional liars, do not get taken in by their false charms because you will ultimately lose out.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  8. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

Hi all, I there anything anyone is doing to get the money or anyone has got their money back from them?

9. jennychowdhury

We are giving them no peace, we're there every other day.

10. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

I was under the impression that their actual shop is closed with a slip to hire letting negotiator, you are going in their shop or EJ shop?