1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to forget husband infedility?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anjuanju, Feb 13, 2012.

1. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

I agree...give him some tight slaps. :)

You say he called you. Does that mean you are staying separately now? or are you travelling for work and you only see him on weekend?

I agree with Tanoshii - If you have forgiven him or want to forgive him, you should sort things out and plan for your life together ( if you are living separately). If you are already with him, please try to go to counselling and try to sort this out.

If you are planning to remain separate and ultimately divorce, then you should concentrate on your work, have a good career so that you can be independent. Try to talk to your parents. Ask them for the advice. Make them aware of all this so that they don't blame you.

Its better to have an open conversation and sort things out rather than live in pain. Past will definately creep in your mind. You will have second thought every single day of your life.

Be strong and do the right thing.

2. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Anju, may be he's disturbing you on purpose by contacting you. Better ignore his calls and lead your life on your way/wish.

3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

As to how long it will take to forget him......when you find someone new he will just be a like a fart....a bad smell somewhere behind you. So if you have the opportunity to even casually date, do it. Timewise, figure two years without having someone new. Don't bother going back....people don't change unless they decide to themselves. And even if he loves you (doubtful) or you love him (probably just some sick bonding/habit) it doesn't mean you should stay with him. Look at it objectively.

4. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anju,
    Even if you do decide to go back to H keep your career foremost. You have not mentioned if you have kids , if you dont then its easier to call it quits.
    Kids are not a solution to abusive situation.
    You will never fully trust him because of his EMAs ,he may stop beating you up but he may never stop womanising.Its difficult to trust him again , you say he is still carrying on his affairs then why do you want to go back to him?
    How can anyone forgive unless somebody asks for forgiveness? He should regret , show remorse and make amends only then can you forgive him.
    Family may advise you to stick on if they are conservative, but its your life and your decision at the end of the day.
    No spouse ever forgets their partners EMAs, trust is broken forever and it takes a very, very long time to rebuild. You will always suspect that he is up to no good even if he is behaving nicely.
    Its like once bitten twice shy.

5. anjuanju

anjuanju Bronze IL'ite

Thank you all for replying me.
    Today I am feeling still more bad.I am not even understanding how to come out of this stress.
    I do not have kids. I am staying away from my husband almost from last 6 months.

The reason that he scolded me was, when I went to my husband place on week end(I work in a different city) his sister told him that I checked clothes in her bag when both of them were not at home.that's it. he stared beating me and his sister scolded me with very abusive language. Honestly I did not even touch her bag she purposely took my husband out side to say this(which I did not even understand when she took my husband out).

He is not even realizing his mistakes. he has affairs still. it's not that he has one girl friend . he keeps on changing . I have almost no hope that he will change.Even I do not want to stay with him until and unless he realizes(which may not happen).

I suspect that he called me when he was in stress and was explaining me that he was not with other women, balh , blah ... which I am very confident that he is lying.I told him couple of times to stop texting,going out with other women. he never stopped. I am fed up with his behavior.

I don't think these type of people will ever change, because I tried my level best to explain him but was useless.
    I really fell so much stress . I do not even know how to come out of this stress. I lost all my energy by now.I don't even know how will I handle coming days.
    Coming to counseling, they feel that they are right. so, no way he will come to counseling.

Thank you all once again for your replies.
    Anju

6. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

whats DV ?

7. flowerlady

Dear Anju,
    You already know the answer deep in your heart.
    Its not only H but also his sis who is creating problems.
    Try to collect your precious stuff from that place , leave the unimportant things .
    DV is inexcusable in any circumstances . He will never repent as his family is supporting him and preventing him from seeing his mistakes.
    It will depressing for a while but definitely better than a lifetime of abuse.
    You can go for counselling for yourself. It will help you to be peaceful. Hope you share your problems with your family, siblings. Its good to get moral support at this juncture so that you dont feel alone.
    All the best.

8. flowerlady

DV is domestic violence in short.

9. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Anju,

Give him an ultimatum. He and his sister should learn to behave. Bringing up such petty reasons to see a girl being beat up is just cheap behaviour. She must know better being a woman herself. If he does not trust you and is now trying to cling to you, there's obviously more going on behind your back.

Pick up your life from here and move on. If there was no abuse or affairs, it would be worth trying. If you still believe he is cheating behind your back, he might never change too. It will definitely be a very stressful decision if you plan to leave him. But it would be better than having to live with such people and be the scapegoat.

10. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Dear...
    better an ending with Pain than a Pain with NO ending....