How to calculate gre score

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by sindumanepalli, Sep 28, 2011.

1. sindumanepalli

sindumanepalli New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have given th gre revised exam.I got a score like
    verbal 270_370
    quntitative 420_520
    on screen.I can get it by hand by november.
    For a college admission they asked me 1000 for admission .
    I am not able to understand what was my score.
    Some body please help m.

2. bagyasree

bagyasree New IL'ite

hi ,
    i am sorry i don't know how to calculate hope some other IL ites will answer your questions but i have few questions if u don't mind you can answer me. i am planning to give GRE in next few months .can you tell me which book i can follow how much time it will take to prepare if i start now.?

3. Aalina

Aalina New IL'ite

its great and good that you have scored so much good marks. but if you want to score more and want to be on the top you can join special classes for it . there are melbourn art classes and other classes regarding your field you can learn as much you want and can achieve your goal.

4. sindumanepalli

sindumanepalli New IL'ite

To be very frank i did not preapare for the exam,for sep and oct there was 50% off on exam means 80$ for the exam.Actually i applied for coming spring means march.So i thought of giving an attempt now and serious attempt in november.College asked me for score 900_1000 for admision.I think i have reached.Foe every 60 days u can give an exam.If u have enough time just go and give an attempt.U will come to know on what areas u need to stress and many more.Just go through some analytical sample questions and for maths preapare something like median,arithmetic mean,probability,slope just formulas many questions are based on this.If I got prepared on these topics i might have scored more.Hope this might help u.Fee free to ask me if u have any doubts.