1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how should i handle the situation

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by mounika86, Nov 22, 2012.

1. mounika86

mounika86 Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies, i am in trouble , i cant handle the situation, what the matter is- at the marriage time my father kept 1lakh
    `dowry pending now at present my husband forcing about that money . we family are well setteled there is no matter of money
    use but he dont like my parents he want to throw my parents into problems they are financially backward although having sites
    and some own houses but cant able to lead the life happily my father spend a lot for us i mean we are three daughters to him
    i am the third one he did marriages so granly also now he had no money now he cant give that much money at a time he told that
    i want some time even though my husband asking presently my father is in ayyappa swami mala he was so angry man , he can do any
    thing when he was in angry like drunk so much and come to fight after the deeksha he will defnitly wil
    come to fight i am so afried of this situation there is only the way that i want to attemp suscide but that
    also i cant do because i had a smaal kid completing one year after 10 days please ladies how can i get up from this i want some
    strength to face this problems .:bonk:drowning

2. yeshanbu

yeshanbu New IL'ite

Dear Mounika,

Just be calm....Explain the situation coolly to ur Husband not to ask for dowry....Pray God that he should give good knowledge to your husband that is he asking for dowry, even though he is from well off family....Make him understand that u and your daughter would like to live in husband's hard earned money and not in others....

1 person likes this.
  3. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

be positive girl.have faith in GOD;donot think about the extreme step.you wait till your father return from sabarimalai

1 person likes this.
  4. mounika86

mounika86 Bronze IL'ite

thankq ladies for ur reply , i tried a lot to explain this situation but he was not supposed to listen also, u know i cant close my eyes and sleep i am afraid of the future