1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How it all happened.

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by sbonigala, Jan 11, 2012.

1. revaselva

revaselva Senior IL'ite

Lots of hugs to you dear. Couldn't control the tears, since having lost my mom at age of 26.
    I thought i had lost her early, but hearing you go through it such early phase of life, you are true inspiration.
    I totally understand how it hurts when I see friends have caring moms who are around, when help is needed. I sometimes feel low that why am I the unlucky one to lose true love and affection that only a mom can give.

1 person likes this.
  2. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

I had a small fight with my mom this morning... and read your thread accidently... It all connected in a way that I have no words to share.. Tears are rolling over my cheeks and I am still at my office room... Thanks for this post, at least it made me realize that I should not fight with my mom over petty issues. Kind of eye opener to me.

1 person likes this.
  3. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shalu ,Big Hugs! You are real inspiration!! I like your post for the way which u r brave enough to face the world in ur teens. Thanks!!

1 person likes this.
  4. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Dear, my mom is with me for a week to take care of my daughter...

I had to go to her home to meet my father for a work.Though I received a good welcome from my dad, bro's wife, without my mom, the whole place was so empty. I jus finished my work and left in 20 mins..the bonding, the warmth was not found..mother bondage can never be replaced...Glad that I also shared this with her, once back in my home. She just smiled.

Big hugs, Shalu dear...rarely do we get such posts...

1 person likes this.
  5. gaja_lakshmim

gaja_lakshmim Senior IL'ite

Dear Shalu,

I could not control my tears after reading ur post... We often fight with our mom... Only in their absence we feel how much we love them n miss them... Its more than a year I visited my mom n dad...
    Hats off to u for having handled ur life despite the losses..

Regards,
    Lakshmi

1 person likes this.
  6. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

I am really spellbound,could not control my tears.Thanks for sharing.It really reminds us that our loved ones will not be always there with us or either we will not be here to be with them,every moment is precious.

7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Yes I have also undergone the same trauma, when I lost my mother, when I really needed her, Under her guidance shouldered responsibilities at a young age of 18+ But the courage she has imbibed in me has taken me through ....

Though I dont sit back and think of the dreadful past, very hard hearted after being nailed by hammer many -a - times, (reading the above) but even beyond that 2/3 droplets of tears fell, seeing which my DH was surprised.

Best wishes, May Baba bless you in abundance and fullfil your wishes too.

1 person likes this.