Hope Laughing Buddha brings luck for us

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Feb 10, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Now a days they give Return gifts not only to children for Birthdays but also for marriages and other occasions to appreciate the presence and thanking them for the same. Yesterday we had gone for a marriage and we received not one but two Return gifts along with Murukku, Laddu and Vethilai Pakku, manjal kumkum packet which was a big one which we can use and also coconut. The Returns gift was Laughing Buddha and also a choclate in which Thank you was written, a new idea.

Since our house is under renovation but not started yet and since three and half years we have been staying in rented house . The house we are staying is the second rented house and again we have to look out for another rented house. When my husband saw the Laughing Buddha which everyone thinks it brings luck he said hope the Laughing Buddha brings luck to us. We both got a bag each with vethilai pakku etc. So hope we get a good house where we can be happy because the present house is one room , kitchen with a balcony and we have so many things not only what we have collected but also our childrens and there is less place to keep them. I have dumped everything in the balcony in shippers and suitcases.

Attached Files:

sindmani, geevee68 and revathysankar like this.

2. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

very nice mam. Hope ur wish and luck of buddha help u to move 2 ur home soon

1 person likes this.
  3. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    few yrs back I got Laughing Buddha as Diwali gift from my friend & she suggested that we keep it facing the entrance door so that Luck could enter.........though I do not believe in superstition,god luck charms etc but to make her happy(as she was regular visitor) I kept it facing the door & yes,one of the thing we were looking forward to culminated those days & I still have that Buddha.........

Viji mam,I hope it brings you Luck........

2 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Revathy dear glad to get your first fb and your good wishes. Ya waiting to move soon to our new home

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Pragati dear glad to know that you also got Laughing Buddha and kept at the entrance door and to know that you were lucky also. First I was also going to keep at the entrance but kept it after reading your fb. Its all our faith. Thanks for your good wish. Waiting anxiously that we have got a house as per our liking