1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Honey based easy facial

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by chitrajaraika, Nov 21, 2009.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Honey based facials easy to do:thumbsup

1.Apple Zinger Facial Mask

It is beneficial for acne prone or oily skin. Grate a medium sized apple finely and mix it with five table spoon of honey. Apply this smooth mixture over your skin and leave it there for 10 minutes. Wash off the mask with cold water.

2. Avocado Mask

Take a ripe avocado and mash it and take one table spoon and mix it well with half table spoon of honey. Also mix a little of almond meal with this mixture to make it creamy. Clean your skin and apply the mixture and allow it to sit there for 15-20 minutes. Now wash your skin with luke warm water and rinse with vinegar pH balancer.

3. Carrot Facial Mask

Manage to get two or three big carrots and cook and mash them well. Add 4-5 table spoon of honey to the mashed carrot and mix them well. Apply this mixture on your skin and allow it to sit for 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water.

4. Cucumber Yogurt Facial Mask

Take half of a cucumber and make a puree of it. Add one table spoon plain yogurt and blend them well in a blender. Put this mixture on your face and leave it there for 30 minutes. Rinse it well with a lot of water.

5. Papaya and Strawberry Facial Mask

Take one fourth cup of mashed papaya and one fourth cup of boiled peach each. To this add two strawberries and one table spoon of honey. Mash all the ingredients together and add one table spoon of oat meal. Apply this mixture on your skin and leave it for 10 minutes. The acids in the fruit juices will remove the dead cells and imparts you a hydrated glow while the oat meals may calms your skin.

1 person likes this.

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sweet tips Soniya.
    But one thing hits me ...applying Vinegar on face,as avocado itself gives you the moisturizing effect.
    My votes for Papaya+strawberry mask.
    Mmmmm before these(that too honey) gleam my face, my tongue will tatste them lot.[​IMG]

3. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Thank u Yashi dear.Thanks for ur complimets dear

4. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hi Soniya

These are some unsusual facials but seem good. I will try one and give the feedback. But dear you didn't count their benefits except first and the last one. Do write somthing about carrot facial.

love

Vrinda