Hi members. This is Subbu. Recently movebd to Munich.Wanted to have friends here

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Subbu786, Oct 29, 2011.

1. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hurray... I can send pm to anyone now I guess.... :)

2. Sharrunya

Sharrunya New IL'ite

Hi Mythily,
    My name is Sharrunya. Tried to send you a msg but realised that it won't work. I'll be moving to Munich soon somewhere close to schwabing. could you please send me your mail id through a pm? talk to you soon,

3. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hi Sharrunya, :hiya
    Welcome to Munich. I tried sending PM to you however I couldn't due to the limitations that are set by this forum. :rant We won't be able to share our numbers or mail I'd here as it would get moderated. :bonk Can you please tell me if you are in Facebook? if so, post ur Facebook name and I will add you and we can take it from there. I will be sending invite and also a message to confirm that its me (so you don't end up adding some other stranger).

I have some friends here and we can sync up with them too. Infact, one of our friends Subha got introduced to me through this forum only (she was the one who told me that you have posted here as I didn't visit the forum for sometime now. Thanks to her). :thumbsup

Cheers,
    Mythily

4. Sharrunya

Sharrunya New IL'ite

Hi Mythily,

Its good to hear from you and about Subha...
    Apologies, I could't message earlier......unfortunately I do not have a facebook account but my husband does. you can find him under the name Aswath Krishna (a picture with him sitting on a chair and myself standing next to him), living in Belgium. Hope you can find him there and talk to you soon.

Best Regards,
    Sharrunya

5. Sharrunya

Sharrunya New IL'ite

Hello again Mythily,
    I now have a Facebook account. Please look for Sharrunya Balachandar. If you can't find me, then let me know your name and hopefully I can find you!

Cheers,
    Sharrunya

6. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hey Sharrunya.. I've sent a friend request to you now. Btw, I saw that we have a mutual friend "Sayeram Balakumar". How do you know him? We live in the same locality in Chennai and very close family friends...

7. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

Hallo Ladies,

I am also interested in having friends in Munich and as I said in other thread, am also looking for tamil speaking family. I am living in Munich since 2 years but never had time or energy to look for friends. If you do not mind please send me a pm with contact details (e-mail address) or any usual place where you guys meet.

I live in Schwabing/Maxvorstadt.

8. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

..to add to the above, we do not have facebook account due to privacy reasons.

9. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hi Ramya, I too live in Schwabing/Dietlindenstrasse. If we are unable to figure out a way to pass on our contact details, please let me know and we can plan on a meet up. I stay very very very close (and I mean it!) to the Dietlindenstrasse U Bahn line.

10. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

And I just responded to you on the other thread asking for your fb ID for which I found the answer here.

We have a Tamil speaking group here who talk frequently and also meet up. May be, once we meet, you can join us. Bare minimum, we will stay in touch in phone and gtalk or skype.