1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

hi frnds need a suggestion

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BHARGHAVI, Feb 25, 2012.

1. piya26

piya26 New IL'ite

I agree you must discontinue chat with stranger.. it may ruin ur married life.. remember we r indian all the priorties after marriage is our family.

2. BHARGHAVI

BHARGHAVI Senior IL'ite

ya i do no dont think bad i know its offel to this me and my hubby wa having a rough time and we didnt had agood sex life so i thught of browsing a site and entered into a chatting site and i met this guy he was intresting and cool so without knowing to myself i got into him

and later on i tried to come out of this but something is dragging to him itself i have a great hus who cares only for me

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

if you delete that chat account and STOP browing internet for couple of weeks and keep yourself busy at home, that would make things easier..if you sit idle and try to figure out ways to get back onto internet....that would make things worse.

kill your boredomw ith something constructive...look at the hobbies forum on this site....be creative n constructive..dont spoil your life with your own hands and iwth your own destructive actions

3 people like this.
  4. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

dont browse internet for a week and delete the account or close your eyes and enter password (change ) and then your problem will be solved ... please dont break marriage for some faceless idiots they trick women emotional ... i hate ppl like that dont fall a prey ... it took 8 months to recover my frd ... it is dangerous .. take the advise as this person might be a ticking bomb

5. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

i agree with srividya , u have to keep ur self busy . dont spoil ur life . we indian women may forgive our husband for having a affair but i dont think men can forgive and forget these things easily , ur so called harmless chat may land u in big trouble.

1 person likes this.
  6. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Pls do not indulge urself in these practices as they seem very attractive and tempting, but u need to hv a control over ur temptations....Its very easy to fall for such things over internet but to be very honest, this would ruin ur relationships, and I hope u r not ready to sacrifice the love and care of ur DH for people whom u dont know in real.....

I would suggest tht pls relax and sit for a while and think who and what is more imp to u, jus imagine how would ur DH feel if he comes to know abt this, can u afford to hurt ur DH for ur own fun and fantasy...take time off think abt it and decide for urself...

Hope when u think abt ur DH whom u love, u ll get over it....remember that u will always find temptations all along ur way, however it is upto u how u over come them and believe me this will make u stronger and better...

Good luck to u...!!!

7. raji67

raji67 New IL'ite

please advise how to add friends here I am new to this site

8. raji67

raji67 New IL'ite

sometimes sharing with unknown friend is easier but without giving our personal details for communication is safer but if it relieves ur tension then no wrong in it but dont trust anybody and give ur personal details or any money