1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all need help regarding my increasing eye power(near sightedness)

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ss24, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

Hey everyone actually since last 8 9 years i have been wearing spectacles, due to my eye power that has been increasing continuously i regularly wear my specs but still the power has been increasing now its about 4 i really want to get rid of my spectacles i know contacts are an option but i was wondering if there's something i can do to reduce the power.. So if anyone of you has some experience or information regarding this please let me know..

2. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

Hello,

Over past 2-3 annual eye exams, my power has been slowly and steadily increasing (although not as high as yours). After discussing with the physician, he said "too much computer use". I cannot avoid at work since my job entails using computer all day long but I can avoid getting back onto the computer at home. Also eat foods good for eyes such as carrots and greens. Reduce computers and TV. Give ur eyes a rest. Even if u use computer, remind yourself to remove your eyes from the screen for 1 minute every hour.

Aamrapali

1 person likes this.