1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Herbalife

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by samtherock007, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Radhakarangi

Radhakarangi New IL'ite

Dear Shwetha,

am herbalife member.. i reccomend herbalife prducts to all my near and dear ones... If u too are interested i will give you the products...

My own personal result.. i was exces weight of 6 kilos after marriage... for which i was out of shape and my dress got so tight with in short period... my husband got me the products.. i lost 4 kilos in a month and by end of second month i got in to the shape. NOt only me... my in-laws also used it.. my father-in-law lost 12 kilos in 3 months.. my monther in law lost 6 kilos in 3 months...

By using Herbalife... my gynic problems got cured... my skin got lot better... so,, if ur intersted ... i can explain u in detail...

urs

Radha

2. Arunaravi

Arunaravi Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    i am also the regular user of this products.no side effects actually for thyroid it is balanced breakfast hence thyroid will vanish.also controls sugar.my husband is a member and i am a user.
    Really really really good product.
    Aruna

3. vinayg

vinayg New IL'ite

Hi,

I suggest you to visit breakthroughstudydotcom and get to know of a safe, clinically tested supplement and listed in the US " Physicians Desk Reference ". Best wishes.
    Vinayg

4. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

I recommend Herba life...I recently started to use the product and finding it really helpful :) Contact me if you need any further help...Am currently in chennai

5. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hi All,
    i took the products an year ago, still have them with me.. but unable to get any results.. my tablets are all over now and i dont want to spend money again in them...
    i am just not able to follow... anyone pls help.. only taking the shakes without the tablets would do? kindly clarify...

6. Arunaravi

Arunaravi Silver IL'ite

Hi Amunique,
    I am Aruna.I am in herbalife. U can take shake only tablets are supplimentary . I dont know whether u are taking for weight loss,weight gain or for weight maintenance.Whatever it may be .If for weight loss U have to take A fresh and shake only for morning breakfast afternoon u can very well take usual food and night u have to take again shake only.For sugar patients every time half food with shake.For weight gain take shake 3 times a day with normal intake.For weight maintenance take shake in the morning only remaining day as usual yr food.If u have any querry or for product contact me.
    Aruna

7. ramkarthick2011

ramkarthick2011 Bronze IL'ite

Obviously i agreed with that. Herbal product is good, avoid fake product.

8. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Aruna,

I have also started taking herbalife for the last 10 days. But not feeling anything. I have hypothyriod. I am taking it twice a day. (breakfast & dinner). How long it will take to show you the result?

Shivani

9. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi Shivani
    Am also having hypothyroid...and taking medication for the past 3.5years. And taking herbalife for the past 2months. I have reduced 3kgs. I am taking only the milk shake for breakfast and dinner and no tablets. It really takes time to reduce weight for a person having hypothyroid, since we cannot easily burn the calories. (especially if you are a pure vegetarian - for ppl who take non vegetarian, might have more bad calories than vegetarian. So for a person who takes non vegetarian might reduce weight quickly than a vegetarian..this is my opinion and told by a nutritionist). In addition to the milk shake, I go for walk atleast 4 days in a week in the morning (jus 20-30 mins).
    Hope this helps.

10. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Thanks Subha,

I will again start having herbalife.

Best Regards/ Shivani