1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me:(

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by cherryhills, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

I think you should relax,You have just delivered a baby and the hormones are all over the place.Just chill..take care of your baby.Stop keeping an eye on your husband all the time and more importantly stop thinking about it all the time.

2. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

so you are a member of the group and you know all the members?? why cant he talk in front of you or discuss with you? If i was in your place I would be worried too. My husband and I both have friends from the opp sex but there has never been a reason for hiding any info or not being able to take the call in front of each other. This is not normal. Do you suspect somethings not right?

3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

I agree with what the other ladies have said. Don't worry so much. If he ignores you and spends more time with his friends from the community, then there's a reason to shut down the community. How is he when he is with you? Do you guys talk to each other apart from the weekend visits? If he does, then don't worry about the rest. If he doesn't, start calling him yourself and talk about how much you miss him. Don't bring up the community and friends though, that would only seem like you don't trust him.

Relax for now and enjoy your new motherhood. Congratulations on that!!
    And as to keep yourself distracted - your little bundle will do that for you!!

4. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

why r u making big fuss out of it; ummm yes we don't knw the nature of your husband (like talkative , easily mingles with girls,..)
    good that you came to know that he became member of social networking; if he has hided that from you then what would you have done? nothing right?
    talk to ur DH and say talk with his friends on phone in front of me ; nothing wrong ...behave like very mature and open minded girl. And say don't create unnecessary suspicious for neighbors.
    Have a trust and love ; nothing else comes in between u and ur DH.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your new motherhood cherryhills. If i were to take the easy route i would say no you are not over reacting, and blame everything on post natal hormones and mood swings..well still there could be a pinch of truth in it.

but why should your separation make you think bad..is it because you husband gave you reasons to think bad, or is it because of reading so much and seeing so much about extra marital affairs going around..if so stop reading and seeing those serials that glorify the same..

I assume that the tv programme was something you both watched. i think he would have been motivated to start a group for the same, seeing other groups (Well you have groups for everything... and if it is public there is no stoppng people from joining )

why you did not like that?? so there was a potential for that group??

so what if 4 women were incharge of the group. you are a member of the group,from your subsequent posts, do you find anything fishy in this arrangement. if you were more open, discussing what was happening, maybe, maybe he would not have been forced to hide or call behind your back. sometimes, the simple action, of going out and answering that would have been an effort from your husband, not to hurt you by doing it in front of you could get colored differently (well, i know there are people here who would cite different examples for things being different..)

you should have gone ahead and asked him why did he do that. tell him in a constructive manner, why you do not want this group or why you do not like him going behind you and talking. DO NOT FIGHT..it is not going to serve the purpose of seeing a solution, instead it is going to give your husband another reason to go out and call again..if he has stopped sharing info just pertaining to the group it is ok, but what if it spreads across other aspects of your life.

Each issue is separate and do not combine everything, link everything as long as they are not interlinked and make yourself miserable.

sometimes some of the virtual friends cease to be virtual and become the best family friends for life, if you allow it. I have such friends so does my husband. but what do you mean by having those friends , but not talking.. you mean you don't mind them chatting on the social site, but not calling on the mobile..is there a lot of difference in the two i don't think so..

As others said, as long as it does not go overboard, like talking to each other (I assume he talks to all the four) continously for hours and neglecting his duties towards the family, then there is definitely a reason to worry and even then, you need to sit calmly and talk it out instead of fighting.

Trust, communication can easily help..so as to realise being a tad over-possessive could be like a tight noose that chokes the other person.

6. gilchrist

gilchrist Bronze IL'ite

Cherry hills dont ask him to stop talking to online gal frnds in phone ,u better talk to male frnds in that community through phone thn see ur dh reaction

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012