1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me co-sis is one of the issue here

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by apple123, Feb 4, 2012.

1. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

-just ignore him.when you go to IL's place do not try to be around him and just go away from him.make him come to you.

2. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

I would say give back the reply politely; as you are pregnant now don't leave any chance . If H says something to do (showing bossism/dominanace) ...don't do immediately take your own time and do it later. If he urges you again and again say politely I got other important things to do ...if he feels that has to be done ask him to do it.

3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

apple123, I'd say, ignore them. You meet once in 2 months maybe? Completely ignore him when he behaves funny in front of your co-sister. And yes, like someone mentioned here, when he yells at you, keep your calm. If possible ask him then and there the reason for his misplaced anger. If he has a real reason he might venture a reply.
    How does he behave when they are not around? If he is normal with you, just forget all this and continue enjoying your pregnancy. And yes, talk to him when possible, about being more attentive to you, without bringing out the topic of his behaviour in front of her.
    All your tension won't be worth it at this stage and it might only create more trouble if you decide to react on it. Vent it out here if necessary or talk to someone at home or even your in-laws. I understand that can be very difficult to watch even if it were once a month. But just learn to look away.

4. apple123

apple123 New IL'ite

Thank you ladies , i m relived now... will reply him politely in front of them if i cant control keeping quite next time he behaves that way. Thanks once again. :)