1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Help! I'm Losing Tool Much Hair

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Nalini32, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Nalini32

Nalini32 Bronze IL'ite

It's been over a year now that my hair has been falling drastically. I've tried many products including that Himalaya Hair Loss and nothing seems to be working. My hair is now very scanty. Does any one have any remedy or advice for me?

2. manmathi

manmathi Silver IL'ite

Hi! Your not alone, most of us are facing this problem of hairloss. Do you have any hormonal problem, have you checked your blood lately for any deficiency?? Pls do consult a doctor and have a blood test if your hairfall is really too much.

Taking enough iron , in tablet form or fruits like papaya or greens like drumstick leaves also helps hair fall.

Hair fall could also occur due to tension, dandruff or even due to Airconditioner.

Don't worry , consult doctor , take good diet, your hairfall will stop sooner. take care

1 person likes this.
  3. Nalini32

Nalini32 Bronze IL'ite

I haven't tried iron tablets, I think I will.

Thanks

4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi

Mix egg yolk with 3 tablespoons of yogurt and also lemon juice.mix nicely and apply to your scalp.Do this once a week.If not possible try at least twice a month.you can control the hairfall by this method.Also try to eat lot of protein rich food.

1 person likes this.