Help! Cheated By An Online Fraudster That Too On April1 :(

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by amunique, Apr 3, 2019.

1. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hello all,

I had paid rs1125 through googlepay for red sandal soaps which i saw at an exhibition at vijayawada last year.
    i am currently in chennai and after a long time the person (who was selling these soaps at the exhibition ) called me and told me that he will send the soaps through courier by monday (1st april) and he is in hospital and need that money urgently. i dint think much though some six sense hinting was there, since he said hospital i transferred the money.
    now he is not responding to my calls. he is seeing his mobile often though(truecaller)
    i know i did a terrible mistake by trusting some stranger. i am repenting now.
    is there anyway i can get hold of him? or any channel to give complaint? please help. :(

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

These are the possibilities :
    1) He tricked you .
    2) He's in hospital and unable to send the courier or even unable to take your calls. But u say he's seeing his mobile .
    3) He sent courier and it hasn't reached you because u transferred on 1st. If he has intention of sending it he would have done it on 2nd. Today it's only 3rd . So wait for a couple of days more.
    4) other case he sent courier and it is stuck somewhere.
    You can
    1) Call from other number and check
    2) learn lesson and move on and be very careful next time .

Unfortunately there's nothing u can do to such tricksters.

3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Thanks Anusha2917 for the reply.
    I shall wait for a couple more days and if i receive the parcel fine else i ll be careful going forward.
    but the feel i am unable to get out. :(