1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 16

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 22, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varloo,
    Thanks for your kind wishes. I know it will be very difficult for you to come out of Chennai, especially when Aravind's exams are round the corner.
    I have been to Trivandrum several times.
    I am going mainly to attend the meeting. I am leaving Trivandrum the same night.
    Once the meeting is over, in the evening I may be going to the temple.
    Thanks once again for the kind wishes.
    regards,

2. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 9!

Vaali and Kadhal Kottai are clasics.
    He was great in Vaali.

The vulture is a wicked person,I find it strange that he cudnt change his ways coming in contact with so many women.Maybe its not true when they say women can do anything.

3. varalotti

Yes, you are right. Ajit was great in Vaali. To play the role of a hero and a villain in the same film and that too with tremendous grace, well, that was Ajith's greatest achievement.

This is a pertinent observation. You see when Vulture comes in contact with women, to him, they do not appear as human beings. He treats them merely as objects of pleasure. To be used when necessary and thrown away when not needed. That way no woman could have influenced him.
    Again he had the women only for their bodies. He never even suspected that the women had minds.
    To desire a woman only for her body is like buying a book only for the beauty of the fonts used in its pages, without considering the matter conveyed by the words formed by those fonts.

4. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

.......all of us have to face our life alone. Do you remember what happened to Sethu? On that fateful day in the psychiatrist’s clinic, he was all alone, though he had a loving wife, dozens of loyal employees and hundreds of loving friends.

“He was alone when his captors tried to smuggle him to <st1:city><st1:place>Trivandrum</st1:place></st1:city> to sell him for his organs.

“Each one of us is mercilessly created to be alone. We do not have a choice in that. But we do have a choice whether to feel lonely or not.

How true these words are! We are born alone and we would die alone; but then, in between these two, we have a choice of company.
    At last I have caught up with all the episodes and I am eagerly waiting for the 17th episode.
    Regards,
    Malathi

5. varalotti

Thanks Malathi for at last coming up to date in HE.
    I am very happy to know that you enjoyed reading the words, which I enjoyed writing it.
    In a way HE is taking its toll on me. But in another way it has brought out whatever is there inside me and has honed my writing skills. (A lot more honing is necessary is my daughter's cryptic comment)
    All this was possible because of enthusiastic participation from friends and ILites like you and even more enthusiastic fb.

HE 17 will be up anytime now.
    regards,

6. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 17

Most Gracious ILites,

It's at last time to post HE 17. I have to once again sheepishly admit that I could not end the serial with this episode. At this stage I cannot even give an assurance that 17 will be the penultimate episode.

A senior writer told me that when you are nearing the end of a novel (or a serial) it is very important that you should let the story "flow" at a normal speed. It should not be like the 5 miles running race when the athletes will be slow till the last few minutes and then there will be a sudden rush to reach the finish line.

I am applying that thought here in HE.

As the story is slowly reaching is culmination your comments and fb is even more important and even more valuable.

I am eagerly waiting for them.

Love,

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Priyas love is the TRUEST LOVE.......Madhavan is sooo lucky really any person who gets love in its true form is blessed

8. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Very nice twist. I hope Priya comes to consciousness as soon as she sees sethu.