1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have anyone tried blackstrap molases or wheatgrass for grey hair ?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Vaanavil, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Vaanavil

Vaanavil Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I am 33 years and unmarried. 50% of grey now. While surfing, i came to know that blackstrap molasses and wheatgrass will reverse grey hair. have anyone tried these two? If so, please give me your opinion about these. I am planning to buy. and also please let me know which brand is good and can i get through online?

Thanks in advance..

1 person likes this.

2. Vaanavil

Vaanavil Bronze IL'ite

63 views... no replies....

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I am very curious, please tell me where you saw the article what were the keywords you used for your search and did you use Google? Did they give you website that sell the product??

4. Sweetgirl123

Sweetgirl123 Silver IL'ite

as far as I know, it might only work if the grey hair is happening because you are lacking nutrients.
    so best approach would be to check your diet, make sure you are getting all your proper nutrients (specially B12 if you are a vegetarian).
    molasses can make your hair really shiny and soft and good looking.
    wheat grass oil is also a very nice oil for your hair. it might help with the greys but I would not buy it overpriced just for that reason. I think you can buy it as a nice hair oil and if the greys go away, thats a nice after effect. they might also go away just temporally and then come back, so there definitely is no guarantee on that.
    but molasses and wheat grass oil do make your scalp and hair look good, so if you have a way to get them cheaply, there's nothing wrong with trying them out.

1 person likes this.