1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hatred Towards Indian Women Who Marry Outside Their Culture

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ChennaiExpress, Nov 12, 2016.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I was viewing several YouTUBE videos of Hindu and Sikh marriages.

When the bride is Indian and the groom white it us appalling the nasty comments about the bride.

Calling her all bad names, saying she is cheap.

If Indian males love their Indian women do much why do we keep hearing about abuse from husband, inlaws, etc?

Even on theses forums?

Yet the white groom is genuinely and sincerely following all Induan traditions. More sincere and innocent than lot if Indian males who get married (i.e. due to family pressure)

These Indian women are fortunate... Instead of their parents insisting they get someone from India who looks good on surface (and tortures and abuses them) they allow daughter to find love and friendship on her own

And I also read news article where in UK there are are several Instances where angry males tried to stop Sikh wedding between Indian girl and white groom, trying to barge into the Gurudwara and attack the couple.

Seriously when women were pregnant with these males were they drinking, doing drugs to cause this much brain damage?

I'm just seeing how the people are ..... never ceases to amaze me....

Lathasv, vaidehi71 and rai like this.

2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

And this is a truly beautiful wedding video.

You think if this girl got married within her community she would be treated with any human decency, let alone love and respects?

And we're brainwashed to believe all Indians are good, all Westerners are evil .....

Lathasv likes this.
  3. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

Beautiful indeed! The smiles all around makes it wonderful!
    The couple seem blissfully in love, in which case the third person comments don't matter.

Lathasv and ChennaiExpress like this.
  4. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

People who want to stop indian girl to marry a white , its not their concerns about indian women, its their want of exercising control on their women.
    We indian are either arrogant or ignorant , after being so many abhorrent crime against women in our system (dowry,female foeticide/infanticide, honour killing, rapes/eve teasing ) we want to believe that its our culture who treats the women with utmost respet, instead of feeling ashamed we feel proud.

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  5. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Add one more hypocrisy is only Indians have emotions, culture and westners have nothing.

6. SeekingMind

SeekingMind Silver IL'ite

Many parents discourage such marriages....marriage of India female and white male....mainly also because they fear that this girl will be converted to become christian. There are many such cases too, thats why parents fear.