1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Harmonica With No Harmony

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Agatha83, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear beautifullife30,

One can pursue the hobbies they are interested in, at any time of their life, but when you are young,you are free from all the familial responsibilities and commitments that comes along with marriage. I have seen many 60 year old women learning Veena with so much enthusiasm, but at that age we do not possess the deftness of fingers, which the younger kids have. My best wishes to your kid on attaining the best in whatever field of arts he is interested in!
    Agatha83

beautifullife30 likes this.
  2. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Agatha ma'am,

thankyou! Yes, it is indeed true that passion can have no age limit. The best example is me...well, after two kids, I am bending and stretching beyond my limit all to pursue my dance passion! But I can feel the repercussions of it! A bit of pain here and there.

I didn't want the same thing to happen to my son. So I am trying to understand his interests so I can start early!

Agatha83 likes this.
  3. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear bl30,

Please keep up your dance practice irrespective of the fact that our body doesn't oblige our moves after a certain age. I am happy that you are keeping your interest in dance alive and may be after sometime you can take upon coaching! Good luck to you!

Agatha83