Happy Birthday to Mangayar Thilakam (Chitvish) - 19.03.09

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ilites,

Its celebration time in IL now...reasons are plenty to quote one important reason is...we are celebrating the birthday of the reigning queen of IL this month....so start celebrating the birthday of this unique Super Woman who is so modest midst us. We are blessed to have her with us...IL is also blessed to have her. Let us all pray that she lives long and healthy.

Dear Mami,

[​IMG]

May the almighty bless you and yours with a long life filled with health, wealth, peace, prosperity and love always...

As usual my H & K for you.

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

DEAR CHITRA,
    HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU!!!!
    MAY GOD SHOWER YOU WITH HEALTH AND WEALTH.if you are healthy. youcan feast us with lovely delicious dishes. shall i join you for the birthday party. now i am in chennai.
    with love
    pad.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear,dear Chithra,

Wish you many more happy returns of the day. May you and yours be blessed with health, happiness, peace and prosperity this birthday and all days to follow.

You have been a real backbone to this great site and I could not even begin to imagine IL without your recipes, religious posts, monday morning blogs, without our friendly presence.

No one else has entered into the hearts of so many people in so short a time. You know something? In those days any NRI visiting Chennai will surely visit the Beach, the Parthasarathy Temple, the Kapaleeswarar Temple, Nalli and Mahabalipuram.

But now I learn that Judge Jambulingam street has joined the list.

Everytime we visit you you give us really good,tasty, rich food, good company and lots of information. Tell me who can afford to miss visiting you?

On this day I pray to our Madurai Queen Meenakshi that you should live for a hundred years and more and should be contributing to the women of the world for so long as you shall live.

As I sign off this post I remember with pride that I started the birthday wishing post in IL and that you were the first to be wished. I still remember with tears in my eyes when your mother called me to tell, "Young man, you have made my daughter very happy." And all those things happened even before there was a "Wishes" forum.

Love,
    sridhar

4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra mam, :queen

Advanced Birthday wishes and hope your day will be great with all wishes and love coming to you from millions of hearts :gift I pray god to bless you with healthy and peaceful life!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  5. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Hi Chittu Mami

I'm a very silent fan / follower of yours. You are a great example to tonnes and tonnes of us in IL. Be it your expertise on cooking or answering question on spiritualism or customs / rituals or finding shlokas for us, I'm in Awe.

Please have a Great Birthday and wish you many many more to come.
    It would be my pleasure to invite you to my house one day and treat to you to a sumptuous menu (courtesy your recipe ofcourse :)))

Happy Birthday

6. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Dear mam,

I am here to wish you a very very warm happy birthday.

andal

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  7. Successpriya

Successpriya Silver IL'ite

Hi IL Queen,

May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  8. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra madam,

Wish you a very Happy birthday!!! Wishing you many more happy returns of the day!

Best regards,
    Hema

9. sangeethraj

sangeethraj Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra mam,
    I am a silent member in IL. I am one of your fan.
    I learn lot of things through your threads.
    Advance Happy Birthday Wishes for u mam.
    God is always with u to give good health and happiness.

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hearty birthday wishes in advance mam...Have a great day...Take care and Keep Smiling....

Attached Files: