1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happiness

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 14, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

If you wait for happy moments, you willwait forever, but if you start believing that you are happy, you will be happy forever

The above quote is true , we have to keepourselves happy , in my case I feel happy if I am able to bring a smile on someone's face . Being a Leo I am very happy when someone appreciates at the same time sad when someone points out my mistakes, not only me I think everyone is the same.

People go through their whole lives chasing everything in the material world, and they fail to discover the greatest treasure of all, which is within them. Shut your eyes to the outside world. Direct your thoughts and words to the inside of you. The Master within you is the key to all the treasures in the world……From ~ The Secret.

For me happiness is when I can bring a smile on other's faces. Yesterday I had gone to my brother in law's house and could give gift to his Dil and children and could bring a smile on their face. Gave jewellery box to his Dil , three chains to his grand daughter, a pencil bag to his grandson . First saw his grandson and gave him the pencil bag and cake and he was more happy with the cake. He ate all the cream first. When he saw me he was very happy . He has not started talking.He is two years old . He called out pa has come. Took two coconut for my brother in law and masala baji.for them. They told me to have lunch but since I went alone I told them will come with my husband and have lunch some other day. Felt happy I could make them happy.

My husband is not a foodie but I try to make different dishes and make him happy. Earlier I could not make Puri properly but now it comes out properly. We don't have a grinder so don't make idlies.

Giri12, Sinant, jyotiparab and 3 others like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji,

Lovely thoughts, Vijima. I appreciate your simple thoughts and approach.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

Beautiful.....god bless you vijima..
    I am from mulund nd now moved to Overseas..we have spoke before

iyerviji likes this.
  4. harithab

harithab Silver IL'ite

Great to know that you find happiness in every small things.
    "Smile", its a free therapy & Smile is always a Universal Welcome.
    May you be always happy and be able to make others happy too with your smile and efforts.

iyerviji and jyotiparab like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Geeta, glad you liked

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear for your wishes and feedback

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear for your lovely feedback