Hanuman/anjaneya vrata vidi/vidhanam

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by RajashreeM, Dec 7, 2011.

1. RajashreeM

RajashreeM New IL'ite

hello ladies,

hope you all are doing well. I wanted to perform the hanumad vratam on tuesdays, however, do not know how to go about it? How many Tuesdays? when not supposed to do it? and what to do about the missed tuesdays?

In fact i am looking for any anjaneya vratam. currently i am going through a standstill in all spheres of my life, want to perform some pooja or penance to help my life somehow. if any one can suggest anything for me about hanuman pooja i will be very grateful and appreciate your response... please help.

2. Anoo1234

Anoo1234 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Rajashree,

i do not know any Hanuman/anjaneya vrata vidi/vidhanam . But I know one puja of Hanuman which many people believe in . If you are interested can do .

You have to read daily Hanuman Chalisa for 40 days . Good to do before eating any breakfast. On the 40 th day can give for naivedyam.......... bananas, appalu ( made with rice +jaggery)

How it works for you.

2 people like this.
  3. keerthivasan

keerthivasan Senior IL'ite

hi rajashree
    Please read SUNDARAKANDAM things will turnaround. I read all the 63 sargams or chapters in a time span of 7days for 3 consecutive readings and by divine intervention the hanuman jayanthi in south india that falls in the month of margazhi occurred. I dont know how to interpret i performed pooja at home offering vetrilai maalai to a small aanjaneyar statue i got, curd rice as neivedhyam and started reading sundarakandam once again chapter or sargam by sargam. I had surplus vetrilai maalai and wanted to visit alwarpet anjaneyar temple and present it. It was way too crowded but somehow i went inside had a glimpse of anjaneyar and passed my vetrilai maalai to the moolavar. I keep reading 1sargam everyday and every saturday present hanuman with curd rice as neivaydhyam. It has eased my agitated mind and seeing a visible difference. Trust in the lord definitely you will see visible difference.

2 people like this.
  4. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

hi
    in the thread PUJAS AND PRAYERS a lot of information has given by devotees u can go thru the thread and get blessings of hanuman.

1 person likes this.
  5. RajashreeM

RajashreeM New IL'ite

HI anu1234, kerrthivassan and nilasisu,

Thank you very much for your replies and suggestions. Sorry for my delayed response. I have started doing hanuman tail pooja and finished 2nd day... hope i finish the 45 days with out any problems. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  6. subhaneashwar

subhaneashwar New IL'ite

hi all

can please anyone tell me how to do hanuman tail pooja details please help me

regards

mythily