1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Style

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by manju2205, Aug 20, 2016.

1. manju2205

manju2205 New IL'ite

Hi frnds,
    My hair type is Curley nd frizzy...I wish to changing my hair permanently...I like wavy hair....not like artificial look....then what will I do....plz help me

2. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Hi manju,
    If you don't like Curly hair any more then you can change them by using home remedies for straightening. because permanent straightening can give you bad hairs after some times as natural shine will gone, hair fall, ruff hair. Thats why I said try home remedies.

And of course if your hairs are curly from beginning then straight hair give you different and awesome look.

Hair Treatment in Ahmedabad

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I can suggest you use what I use, Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil. Apply it to damp hair. Put a couple of drops on your palms and smooth the ends of your hair then move up the length until you have covered all your hair. This should stop the frizz and it will make your hair really shiny as well without being oily. Is your hair short or long? The only way I can think of making your hair less curly is to use a heat styling iron to partially straighten it but quite honestly I would give the argan oil a try first and if you still don't like the curls then occassionally straighten it a little. I use my Salon Series heat styling iron to curl my hair but it can be used as a straightener as well.

4. angietp

angietp New IL'ite

Hi manju
    I'm a hairstylist located in Chicago IL. I typically use this hair gel with clients with curly hair. I will post some curly hair style photos EcostylerPromo