Had negative result..feeling depressed

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by SanjuReddy, Jan 18, 2012.

1. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Hi ILs,

I had my HPT done today...but its negative.Had my first IUI on Jan 4th..doctor told me to do HPT after 15 days.
    I have amost all the symptoms like breast soreness (very painful), back pain, dizziness, feeling tired and hungry..but the result is neagtive...feeling depressed...next week we are planning to go to my in-laws place and they will ask me lot of things on this..I dont want to face them :(
    My bad luck, even my DH wont support me in front of them.He will also say something.Already he started saying like u have so many health problems and u cant become pregnant that easily.He tells the same to my in-laws also and they will react for his words...I am not getting how to answer them..

Please suggest ..

Thanks for listening
    Sanju

2. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Dear sister,
    Pl dont get depressed sister. People always need some reasons to taunt others. Y u want to answer their silly questions. Ur not a doctor to answer y it has not happened so and so. Let them speak . Be deaf for somedays. Instead of thinking about these people and spoiling ur health. Try to sort out ur health problems. God ll soon bless u lots of babydust.

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

D o not get upset,just ignore small talk.God will definitely answer your prayers.

4. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Thank you Manjusai and Kanaka Raghavan...praying God to takecare of the things..

5. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hey Sanju,

One thing you should learn in life is to ignore people when they hurt you!
    See it is not your fault ,so don't worry about it.the most important thing for you to do is to change your husband mindset on talking about your health problems in front of others..Even though they are his parents it is not good to reveal your health conditions until unless they are going to help you,Explain your discomfort to him softly and am sure he will understand..

In-laws -they usually expect us to given them babies soon to play with,so don't think much about their talks and just ignore them..

all the very best to you!

6. pinkiverma

pinkiverma New IL'ite

Don't worry Sanju

Even i face such situations... but instead of feeling bad i have started replying... but in my case atleast my dh is supporting me.... do one thing talk to ur husband and tell him you are trying ur best.. nothing is in ur hands... he may understand what u feel.. tell him that even u r upset with the delay..

7. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Hi dear,

Don't worry so much ; you know what these hormones are build by us if you are good then hormone function normal and you will have healthy fertilized egg at right time. Tell these things to your DH ; it is his responsibility to keep you happy at this time. Why blame on wife when his role is more imp than wife.

8. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

Dont mind, but did ur hubby get himself tested,,then why is he blaming only you..this is not rational,it takes two to Tango!!Don;t get depressed you will hold your LO soon take care.

9. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Thank you all for your supporting words...
    I am praying God to give me some mental peace...i am tired of making him understand me..he is still mama's boy.
    God should give me strength to pass this stage..hope he will help me..
    All the best to all TTC ladies..

10. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

hi sanju

where did you have done your IUI in gujarat ?? which doc ?? because I am also from gujarat and I have met dr.himanshu bavishi of ahmedabad once and he seems to be very nice to their patients .....You can also try there .....sorry for your husband i think before you he need to have a check up of his mental state ....try make him undertand that its not in ur hand ....no lady want to be infertile on her own wish...and if your husband is on your side You Have conquered the world war so try to make him understand and be stress free, thinkin of your inlaws will make you only stress they wont be having any diffrence I was also taking tension from my inlaws and their taunts but my hubby told me ignore them by not giving attension to them ,your only stressing yourself and they dont have any diffrence by this ....so pls pls be stress free and start a new cycle with positive attitude ....I am in a same boat as you i also had my IUI on 26th dec and i got negative resluts and now m on another cycle for iui ...just pry god ....lots of baby dust to you...