1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

H4 to H1 visa change of status - Review of H1base or Rani nayak

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by k4sforever, Sep 26, 2012.

1. k4sforever

k4sforever New IL'ite

Hi , currently i am on H4 visa. Have 5 years of IT experience. I need a H1-B visa to work here. Found some consulting company. H1Base consulting company, they said have to pay 300$ and they will find the sponsorship company but they will not guarantee that surely i will get H1b since it is based upon my skill, But this H1 base visa services said the sponsoring company will bare the entire H1 visa processing fees. Another from Linked in Rani Nayak , i contacted her and she said i have to pay the visa fees fully, later she agreed that i have to bear half of the amount. its 3000$ for normal and 4000$ for premium processing. Can i rely on these H1base or Rani nayak.

Someone know any reliable company to apply sponsorship, kindly let me know.

2. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

@ k4sforever,
    I am also traveling in same boat. I am also looking for desi consulting companies who are ready to sponsor me. I heard from some success stories from friends that some consulting company providing in house projects got H1 approved. I will try to find more information, was thinking if we can help each other

3. Prashansa

Prashansa New IL'ite

@K4sforeever ans akshaya452
    Hi,

Rather then searching for good companies by yourself let them find you through your resume.
    i Suggest you to register your resume on Dice.com and corp-corp. Trust me you gonna receive so many calls for Job offer depending on your stream and experience(from desi consultancies or MNC or american companies ). Its a good way to start searching for some companies who can sponsor you on H1 B.
    Remeber that this year Quota got filled up in June 2012 itself so High chances of getting sponsor would be from feb/march 2013 only. because after looking your resume they will call you for now and say we do sponsor good candidates but this year quota got fiiled up so we have to apply for 2013 quota which starts from 1st April.
    so buy registering you on these sites you will have enough time to do background check for those companies who contacted you.

you can find reviews or even search desi consultancies on desicrunch.com and goolti.com . i read so many reviews on these sites and its hard to find a single positive review on these sites .
    and yes ofcourse they will ask you for money and say will be refundable once you complete 1 yr or 6 mnts or 3 mnts... on projects with us. so make sure to do good research work before trusting anybody

whenever you come to decision you waana file H1 B with X company talk to the HR's how they gonna do this you should have clear with each and every step they gonaa take on your case right from the documents gathering to approval. Do some research on H1 B filling procedure as well .

Good Luck