1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Gymnastics for kids

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Varasenthil, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Varasenthil

Varasenthil New IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    This is varalakshmi, new member to this biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig community joined few months ago. I use to go through all the threads every day. Its rea.lly happy to see that u people are always here to share the good things, feelings ,tips..and to give suggestions, ideas regarding everything on earth.Its really nice. Hats off and cheers :2thumbsup: to everyone who makes this possible.
    Coming to the thread, I live in Gurnee near chicago with my hubby and 13 months old son. I m planning to send my son to gymnastics class near by which we enquired yesterday. It seems to be little costly. Will it be worth for the money? Will it be useful for my son who is an early walker? Has anyone sent your kids for this class? Do u find it as good..
    Please give me suggestions. Thanks in advance

regards
    varalakshmi

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI,
    Its too late to suggest anything right now, but did you find any gym classes for your kid.

There will be many YMCAs nearby to your town, try to take annual membership, its cost effective and can avail many facilities for entire family.