1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hottest Summer Days around India - Beat the Heat with these Smoothies and Summer Cooler Recipes
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Summer Activities for Kids in U.S. Checkout New and Interesting Ideas Kids will Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Got Period Twice within 15days again

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Cherryb84, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Cherryb84

Cherryb84 New IL'ite

Hi all

I was posting all my questions and will i m happy to recieve ur suggestions....

We are in the process of TTC since october.... in septmember i got periods twice with a gap of 15 days and from next month i got my periods.... I
    n october - 28 CD , nov- 35 CD, dec- 28 CD.. now again i got my periods with 15 CD..
    i was hoping to get ovulated in today or tomorrow but i got my periods.... i dont know what to do and i m not understanding wht is happing with in my body....

Its not easy to a get gynic appointment asap...

I strained myself during the holiday season.. will tht play a role in getting periods quickly...

Plz advice and suggest me.....

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

u need to regulate ur period start taking PCOS treatment posted in the forum by me .

3. Cherryb84

Cherryb84 New IL'ite

Thanks alot for the rply i was waiting for a rply since i posted the thread...

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Cherry,
    Stressing yourself will cause your periods to delay or advance. 15 days once periods is too early & its good if you meet a gynec soon. Fix up appoinment & discuss with the doc about your Menstrual cycle. They may check hormone balance in your body & other stuffs. It will clear your doubts.

Stay positive. Divert your mind away from TTC & enjoy your days...
    Baby dust to you.

5. Cherryb84

Cherryb84 New IL'ite

Thanks for the support and kind words vasumathy :)