Good tailors in Erode

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by ero100, Feb 20, 2012.

1. ero100

ero100 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am new to IL.And love this site very much..Recently we have shifted to Erode which is very new to me.Please tell me about good tailors in Erode and where can i buy chudis here in nominal rate ..Pls guide me

2. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

Dear ERO100,

We were at Erode for nearly 3 1/2 years two years back.Though the weather is hot,it is a nice place to live in.Where do you reside there?I was at Edaiyan Kaatu valasu near bharathi tutorials.

To stitch saree blouses,I usually go to a tailor shop run by a lady near kalaimagal school backside.The street name is something like power circuit road.Sorry,I forgot the shop's name but I can assure you that their stitching is excellent and gives a decent look.

Ask them to take measurement and stitch ,instead of giving model blouses.Till date,I use the blouse stitched there as model blouse.

For churidhars,there is a shop called officers tailors near Sangeetha departmental stores,rithika etc.They stitch well.

Near Eswaran temple,a shop is there for whole sale cotton materials.The name is Southern prints and two shops are there run by the brothers.Both are good.Hanky,nightie,towels,lungi,cotton saree,salwars,bed sheets,pillow covers,screen cloth are their specialties.

The whole street near Eswaran temple is famous for whole sale cotton materials.I have shopped there a number of times.

Nighties bought in Southern won't tear for even 4 years.Their quality is that much good.

Bharani silks have good collection of churidhars.Kalamandhir sarees are good.

For factory sale garments at a low price,try Jones.Any one in the city will guide you.The Jones near Chennai silks has few collections .So,try the other one.

Whatever you want to know about Erode,ask me. I am ready to share my knowledge.

3. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Welcome to my home town.
    For blouses,
    you can try " viji tailors " near sivaranjani hotel. They are good but they cost more. Their fitting will be very very perfect and he demands nearly 1 month to stitch a blouse.

For chudi's,
    Try " Rangoli " near collector's office. they are good and they too cost more.

4. ero100

ero100 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    thank u for ur reply and suggestions..I found a tailor shop named FEATHERS.(Near surampati 4 road).I am very much satisfied...But liitle bit costly...This week i have a plan to go to eswaran kovil street..
    @kishoremommy the shop which u have mentioned is MEHR in eswaran kovil st..right(two brothers)..They are having very good collections...
    Thank u for ur information