1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

good qualities in ur husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by umaamruth, Mar 1, 2011.

1. umaamruth

umaamruth New IL'ite

hi all, my hubby is a strict disciplinarian.but i am not.he wants his children to get up early and do their regular duties irrespective of holidays.he does not have any bad habits. he hesitates to talk to my mother also.as he was born alone & he does not have many friends he is totally dependant on me 4 everything.he is a cricketoholic and he wants that i should also watch it but i dont like it.he keeps up his promise he makes and not makes any promise which he will not keep up.my children says he is very systamatic and humerous.on the whole,A LOVING HUSBAND WHO TAKES CARE OF HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN. and most important he does not expect anything from my parents.he will just :bonkme with his cricket matchesand its running commentary.

2. Sharmili Navab

Sharmili Navab Bronze IL'ite

Hi...am blessed with a caring & loving husband....Thanks to almighty:bowdown
    I have many friends..he has only one...that too back home in Chennai....
    He will not go out even to a grocery shop...without me...He feels me as his back bone...He doesnt have any bad habits....no smoke...no drinks...no chats on phone..no to to hang outs....
    He likes tennis and cricket...obviously...he watches cricket and I too enjoy.
    He wants our home to be clean and tidy always...:)

Above all his best quality is he never pin points anything when I am wrong and he wont dig about past bad incidents...which I don't...I take all the past incidentsss...and say everything frm begining till end....:biggrin2: