Good OB & GYN in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by titli, Dec 4, 2007.

1. sradha_d

sradha_d New IL'ite

Re: Anyone who recently had a normal delivery in Cradle Bangalore?

Wow... that is nice... BTW where in bangalore do you stay? We are in Airport road (old)... and everyone says the distance is going to be a problem.

2. just_sonal

just_sonal New IL'ite

I stay on old Airport Road too, Murugesh Palya. :) Yeah, we've also found the distance to be a bit of a problem, but when I compare our experiences with Manipal Hospital to those with the Cradle, the latter seems like a far better option. By the way, Shashikala Hande consults at the Diamond District Cradle also, so for general visits, you can see here there too. I've never been to the Diamond District Cradle, but just thought you should know.

3. just_sonal

just_sonal New IL'ite

If moderators would want to remove the off topic posts from this thread, it's fine. We should take our conversation to the PMs instead of cluttering this thread. :)

4. sradha_d

sradha_d New IL'ite

sure... and how do I do that?

5. just_sonal

just_sonal New IL'ite

Um, I'm not sure. I cannot find any link to send you a PM.

6. sradha_d

sradha_d New IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
  7. psyche

psyche New IL'ite

Hi guys

I too am thinking of cradle due dates in dec .. we are settled in mysore but so we do not know any good hospitals with all facilities there in mysore. so cradle ...

Do you guys know anything about the docs there who are the really good ones ?

8. anu_srikumar

anu_srikumar New IL'ite

Doctors in SFO / San Jose

can any one please help me out by giving me the names of some good OB-GYN doctors in san jose? any indian doctors there? there is a small chance that i may be travelling to the US in my 6th month or pregnancy and just wanted to do some preliminary enquiries before i decide anything about travelling there or not.

9. saha

saha New IL'ite

Consulting a male gynecologist...

Hi friends... :hiya

I am half way through with my pregnency... now last week wen i went for my routine check up...my doc informed me that they are closing there office... my doc even asked me to search and consult some other gynecologist... :(

Meanwhile my friend who delivered a baby recently suggested me a DOC whom she consulted while she was pregnant... That Doc happens to be very much experienced, he has even got Best gyn awards for last few years.. moreover my friends experience with him was good...
    Now my issue is.. this happens to be my first pregnancy, first time experience with a male gyenecologist... I am not trying to discriminate or doubt doc... but i am not sure how comfortable it would be ..so i just want to knw from all of u about ur experience going to a male gynecologist ..how comfortable were u ??? is it a good idea to consult him or .... ????

plz share ur experience with me ,... so that i can take a good decision on this...

waiting to hear from u all

10. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite