Good ladies tailor for stiching salwrs

Discussion in 'Madurai' started by campo, Aug 19, 2008.

1. campo

campo New IL'ite

One of my friend will be visiting her in laws place which is in anna nagar,madurai.She is currently in US

She is looking for nice tailors for stitching her salwars ,blouses and chudis.
    She was asking abt jeya thaiyalagam in thiru nagar area and raja tailors near hajeemoosa.

Any suggestions for good tailors?

2. sangeethraj

sangeethraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am also looking for tailors who are stitching Blowse, salwar very nicely and also in correct fittings.
    If you know any tailor please inform me.

3. akilaakka

akilaakka Senior IL'ite

I usually go to myfair ladies. may be you can try that place. Hope you will like it.

4. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi all,

there is one in luz signal. it is actually in the london stores block. just go and enquire who stiches for pretty women sorry i donot know the shop name. i stitched more than 5 salwars with him and got complete satisfaction in all. it is the last shop in the first right. hope this helps.

5. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Once I gave 6 chudis to a tailor who is Anna nagar.Each one was in different measurement.I don't know what is wrong with these people.We people are keep searching....and spending lot of time and money and then give that stuff for stitching.
    But these people make as mad.Even if we give one by one also the same story.Don't know why.It is purely on luck only...

6. vanitha_me

vanitha_me New IL'ite

hi
    i recently visited madurai.there preety good tailors now.my fair lady is good one ,gupta and royal tailor in elis nagar near bye pass road r very good.

7. amruthakithu

amruthakithu Senior IL'ite

Hi Campo,
    U can give it to Dunhill tailors near Kalyan Jewellers,Madurai. He is an expert in stitching all kind of salwars and blouses. one more is Bombay tailors formerly known as United Tailors near Tanga Maiyil jewellers nethaji road Madurai

8. meandvarun

meandvarun New IL'ite

I would caution you against My Fair Lady Tailors located at Simmakal in Madurai... The stitching is very bad, they never stick to the pattern that you give, they overrule you when you suggest anything and overall the stitching quality is so poor. I gave them 8 salwars and 2 blouses to stitch and they ruined everything. For the exhorbitant amount that they charge they do not deliver good results. Ya it was a good establishment once upon a time but these days the quality has gone down so much. They don't even talk in a polite fashion to customers. So people are better off staying away from this tailor.

2 people like this.
  9. meandvarun

meandvarun New IL'ite

I would caution people to stay away from My Fair Lady tailors. They never listen and note the order properly, they overrule customers and are very curt to them. On top of it they do not deliver in time and in good standard. The work is very shoddy, with a lot of loose stitches and ends. They do not stick to the pattern that you give them. They are also not careful in taking measurements and end up stitching either really tight or loose. Very poor customer service. On the delivery date they confirmed over the phone that I could come and collect it and then spend 45 minutes searching and not locating the order. They don't even iron and return the clothes. Stay away from these tailors. They take money upfront to cover up for their shoddy work. As if I had not paid beforehand I would have not been ready to collect my order. They were good once but now the quality has gone down enormously.

10. ashobiz

ashobiz New IL'ite

You can try My Fair Lady Tailors in simmakal... they are doing great...