1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good husbands do exist!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Pomegranite, Jan 30, 2012.

1. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Yup, I got one of the good ones :) My DH may not be a perfect guy, but he's perfect for me :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  2. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

He is not perfect, you are not perfect.. YOU BOTH are PERFECT.... thats the secret of good marriage..
    I am happy for you couple...

1 person likes this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

4. argee

argee Senior IL'ite

Great thread. Yes, good husbands do exist and I am very thankful that I have one. Ofcourse we do have our share of disagreements, fights but he is the one who always makes up after fights:)...he actually once fought with me when I asked him to return the diamond ring that he had bought for me since it was way too expensive:bonk

5. Selvibaboo

Selvibaboo New IL'ite

Why not ? I am proud to have my husband so I deserve a salute..!..

6. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

my DH is perrrrfect!!...that's what I believe and feel :D. Perfection is a relative concept....and to me the guy who is so loving, enduring, kind, forgiving,understanding, and broad-minded towards me is nowhere short of being perfect. I thank God a zillion times for having him in my life...:)

7. AnanyaAjay

AnanyaAjay Silver IL'ite

Good to see sooo many good husbands!!! Hoping to seee this thread to go on and on and on....

8. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for starting this thread Pomegranite. It is really refreshing to read all the positive replies. Some of the stories were really sweet too.

I was thinking about my own. What I think of him is just my own perception. And I agree its not always true. I can't brand him as good or bad, but I do know there's a lot of good in him :). Which I am thankful for.
    I'm sure every woman would have something good to see in her better half to give the marriage that extra try and keep it going.

2 people like this.
  9. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pomegranite ...I wish you many more years of wedded bliss and nice to see such a positive thread..
    I am one of the blessed ones too...With a wonderful DH and lovely PIL.
    Both of them deserve a Salute. Bow

10. lukywife

lukywife Gold IL'ite

my husband is a very broadminded person..i love him a lot...i have feministic thoughts..he do support me in al de aspects..he supports me a lot...i was married last year..he hates gender biasin..he used to share each nd everything with me..we both respect nd love each other..he shares all the household chores(washin clothes,cooking,washin vessels etc)...he s a great cook..:thumbsup realizing how luky iam to hav such a supportive husband...:thumbsup :)