Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by darshu, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Active2010

Active2010 New IL'ite

Hi Hema, You're right. I was referring to the one at Langarhouz/Bashirbagh.

2. malu30

malu30 New IL'ite

Hi frendz..
    I just registered to this site... I am 6 months pregnant and I'll be moving to hyderabad soon. We stay at Uppal, secunderabad. Could anyone suggest a good gynaec and a maternity hospital nearby? After going through the posts, I learn that Fernandez is a gr8 hospital.However, I think it would be a little far from home.Would like to seek help from the experienced hands...
    Looking forward to ur replies....
    Regards
    Malu

3. swapnamohan

swapnamohan New IL'ite

Hi Frends,

I would like to know some good hospitals near Secunderabad.
    Have any one of you visited Rainbow Hospital Vikrampuri and Parvathy Nursingh Home Vikrampuri,can you all suggest good gynec in Rainbow Vikrampuri&Parvathy Hospital and how much do they cost.
    Waiting for your replies.

4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi joshn, i heard from friends about this doctor Madhavi in KPHB that she is one good in that area.

Malu, first of all congratulations :)
    Uppal i dont have any idea but you can visit DurgaPrasad hospital @ Nacharam or if you can come till secunderabad Dr.Mamtha @ Patny or shinoy nursing home @ west maredpally.

Swapna, Rainbow hospital is best but very cost when compared to other in city and off course the treatment will also be in that way.

I can suggest DR.Santhosh Verma one of the best gynaec doctor.

5. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

dear senorita,
    nice to c u write of many many months.....was thinking why am not able to c ur posts now a days and lo ! got to c it today after many months....

to all Ilites,

if u any idea about kirloskar hospital in langarhouz pls let us know.......I just know it is located somewhere in langarhouz , but do not know even if it is functioning or not as first thing !!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  6. swapnamohan

swapnamohan New IL'ite

Senorita ,

Thanks for your reply,but i came to know that Rainbow hospital vikrampuri is only pediatrician hospital and it sends to banjara hills for maternity.
    I want to know some good hospital near by to Secunderabad.

Does anybody know howz Parvathy hospital vikrampuri .

Regards,
    Swapna

7. Mallikarao

Mallikarao New IL'ite

This is in regards to the question asked about Parvathi Nursing Home Secunderabad -
    Excellent service and Dr.Hemalatha is very popular for her ability to deliver patients normally. They have a very low caesarian section rate. Hospital is extremely clean and very modern. They have an excellent paediatrician who looks after all the baby who are born there

8. ramvijju14

ramvijju14 New IL'ite

Please do not prefer this hospital. Their main target is normal deliver count and money. I've spent around 1L in this hospital. Inspite of that my kid is suffering with brain disorder due to doctor negligence. Dr.Name is Kasturi. Plz Plz think twice. Take care of your kid.

9. savvy2

savvy2 New IL'ite

Re: Good gynec/hospital in Hyderabad

hi
    i am new this form while i am serching i found this site and it is very helpful.
    can u please give me more details of Matrika hospital about dr kalpna i am 3 rd month pregnant i have herd the the hospital is expensive..the hospital is very near to my house i stay in somajiguda..so i am confused between fernadaze and matrika as fernade is far to my house.. thanq

10. anjali29

anjali29 New IL'ite

Dear All,

I have recently shifted to hyderabad...and i am 29 weeks pregnant...
    heard a lot about fernandez hospital thru this forum but its 11 kms from motinagar..
    can u suggest some good hospitals near by or should i visit to fernandez hospital..
    will it be safe to travel 11 kms during labour ?

thanks in advance