1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Golden moments of Life" - One more love story

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jan 18, 2016.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya just now i read your Thanks message.Good gesture

tumblr_n8q2h57WpI1tatqmho1_1280.jpg

curiousgals78 and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much maa!!! :blush:
    Beautiful image with a powerful message and yes thats true!!!:clap2:

3. Purnimma

Purnimma New IL'ite

Hi
    Iniya first of all I need to thank u for giving such an awesome story cum reality life for us.I read in 2 days the complete episode.ha ha I m telling Golden Moments of Life dear:blush:.And it is mind blowing I dint even thought it was a story it make me felt that I was in between the characters.Such a nice narration with emotions too:hearteyes:.

I have to say this really u did the at most justice to every character and no one will ever think that this is ur first story. ((Don't say outside ok:tongueclosed::tongueclosed:)).

The important thing which I saw in your story is
    1.U have the character very live and they r dng their part well.its marvellous keep it up:blush:
    2.I have read many stories in both lang(my mother tongue as well as English) and I a have seen many villains and negative thought people in that.but to my surprise I dint day any such character in ur story.Nice dear.it U know whenever we read or watching movie it should give pleasure that we forget our worries & sadness & I saw & felt the same while I read this. Follow this for future too:hearteyes:.
    3.I think personally too u r an optimist.:blush::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Finally thank so much keep rocking waiting for ur next story once u finish up with Arranged marriages vs Love marriages.

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

@Purnimma dear....

Thank you so much for giving a detailed feedback for my first story!!!:blush::blush::blush:
    Searching for words which can express how happy am to read this feedback of yours!!!:relaxed:
    Ha Ha Ha!!! Seriously I never expected I can write a story nor I will write a story. I have tried something and too happy that you people liked it!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    And yeah dear...I want to give equal importance to character apart from the lead ones.
    No negative people is it...Actually when it comes to family....though people are little negative...for sure they will have a positive side... Just better to focus on the positive side and move ahead!! I personally love being in a family ...so thought so... Am pleased that you liked it :blush::blush::blush:
    And yeah I wanted to give a feel good story so a happy ending:wink::blush::blush:

Thank you Thank you and Thanks a lot dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

No hopes on my third story as of now. Will write if something comes to mind and if am satisfied!!!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my story!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Sending hugs on your way!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Purnimma likes this.
  5. Barupavi

Barupavi Bronze IL'ite

Hi iniya..though I were never active commenting your stories am always an ardent fan of your writing :blush::blush: I completed reading golden moments of life in only two nights waking late:flushed:..loved it to the core:hearteyes:loved every bit of it dear:hearteyes:
    Felt bit revolutionary kinda narration by putting most of the interaction between renu and karan through mobile conversation and loved the way u did that.:clap2:
    I want to mention every part of all your episodes but just because don't wanna consume much space..will just add one..tat act of Lakshmi offering tea infront of her husband's photo made me more emotional:crybaby2:
    I am really wondering how you are able to picture all sort of people so vividly..Here when describing Renu it was always her kohled eyes and simple conservative dressing style and Rachna in Love vs arranged mrg with all sorts of dressing best suits to her class..have you done any phd in observing people..:clap2:
    Good feel to read the happy ending of the story...keep rocking...expecting more from you:blush::thumbup:

May be irrelevant here but please break the suspense in rachna and pooja's life..the suspense is too intense to me that I got to think over it all the day..pls iniya can't wait anymore:confundio1:

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Barupavi!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    You made my day dear!!
    Was slightly upset and was simply sitting without knowing what to do!!
    Your lengthy feedback on my story just changed everything. :blush::blush::blush:
    Just lifted my mood in few seconds!!Thank you!
    Ardent fan of my writing :facepalm: oh my God!! Feel like jumping though definitely I am not good with the language :tonguewink:
    Though am too happy when you say you read it late night...dont do that dear..
    Try reading in the day time :tonguewink: no late night...
    Revolutionary kind of narration is it....hmmm
    Will be too happy if you mention all the things that you liked.. But am happy now also when you have mentioned you favorite one!! Thanks dear...What else I can say.. Have got a feeling beyond happiness....
    And regarding dress :tonguewink::tonguewink: I have dressomania dear... :lol: so that reflects in my stories I guess :wink:
    Once again thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with me!!! Am pleased....

And regarding Rachna and Pooja, few more episodes.. Dont think much!! Am there for that...
    You just read and share your thoughts with me.. All your questions will get answered soon! Planning to end it before 50 episodes!
    Till then bear with me :tonguewink:
    Sending you hugs for making my day!! :blush:

Barupavi and sreeram like this.
  7. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Hi @IniyaaSri .... Awesome !! Wonderful !! Most Lively story is this beautiful creation of yours :) :)

I happened to notice this thread just on Monday and was so addicted to read the story - I finished just within 2 days..

Woowww... I was literally living inside Renu's life and all her intricate thoughts, characterization is beyond the virtuality..

I was not at all reading any love stories till now, untill I came across this lovely "Golden moments"-- Kudos to choose the most apt title...

It's a winning story that you should publish and gain royalty for an appealing story:cheer:

The detailed features of Renu, the situations, her blushing feelings, the messages between Karan & Renu are excellently framed..

Really I feel that I have missed this type of love in my college days, also I should also have met a guy of Karan's character... Superb!

Congrats dear!
    Waiting to read more creations from you :thumbup:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Hey thank you so much for such a vivid feedback dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Completed all 100 episodes in just two days?!!! :flushed: My God!!! You just swept me off :smile:
    Thank you so much dear...no words to express :blush::blush::blush:
    I dnt think much for the title. It just popped up and I fixed it at once. May be thats why many liked the title:grinning:
    That was my first attempt in writing story dear. I have never imagined that I would write a story that too 100 episodes!!! Just like that wrote. So I think publishing and all its like very faaar for me:grimacing:
    Thanks once again dear!!!
    Ha Ha Ha :smile:

Love you and Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.
    I am all showing my teeth reading your feedback! Thanks for making me feel good:blush:
    Hugs to you! Have a good day:blush:

Babyhope86 likes this.
  9. SakinaN

SakinaN New IL'ite

Very nice story dear:) i have become your great fan :) i have fallen for your writing style :-D

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Hi Sakina!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my story!
    Have made me very happy!
    Also happy that you liked it :blush::blush::blush:
    Have fallen for my writing? :facepalm: am feeling shy! lol.:tonguewink:
    Thanks for your love dear :blush:
    Have a fantastic day ahead!!! Stay blessed:blush::blush::blush: