1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Go Fly a Kite!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shobanas, Mar 10, 2010.

1. shobanas

shobanas New IL'ite

All this while, I’ve been thinking like a child who doesn’t like to listen or say no. I don’t want to anyone living in sorrow even if I hate them to the core. I kept the entire agony to me so that people around me can be happy.

Understood what matters to every human would be the self happiness. It can be extended only to the immediate family. Here comes the good old saying “everything happens for some good reason”. I felt how much it hurts when care and love is not reciprocated.

I am asking myself “How does it feel like?” Well my hearts is throbbing to say don’t punish yourself it isn’t worth it. Moreover I have pretended to be happy so long that I am so tired. I want to feel the breath that exists in my body, which is keeping me alive. Maybe I want to feel love which exists in and around me.

I chose to be invisible in other’s happiness. Always I wanted everyone to be happy at the detriment of myself. Sometimes it was small, big, hurting, irritating, and even verbally exploiting. It didn’t really matter to me as I believed that they will be there for me when I am in need. One fine day I felt it as an irony when I was solitude and no one was there to stop me melting in loads of untold and unheard sorrows.

I want to stop myself thinking like this at any rate of light. I could see the dead part of me lying there far away. I thank God and those others who helped to enjoy this pain. It made me to comprehend my existence and the angels of my life. I understood I am not alone but it was just that I didn’t really try to connect with them in actual fact.

Being woman is a thing of achievement; as she goes through every toll peaks of life. Everyone preaches her about what shouldn’t be done. Verdict is art of balancing roles and emotions are to be implemented consciously. There is no learning centre as these are part and parcel of life. On some instances when the ego is triggered I end up saying “Go fly a kite”. After a while I start laughing about it.

I have heard people saying that they are scared to talk to me and at times as kind hearted. I felt happy about these comments as I am switching roles as and when required. Being arrogant and childish is needed to enjoy the oscillating moments of life.

Embrace the present and understand that it is waiting for you to osculate with the achievements. As I am sitting here on my couch and relishing the way I feel, it wows me that I am real and existing.

Belated Women’s Day Wishes to all the women!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shobhana...
    Lovely snippet..Yes we need to balance our role n emotions to maintain the equilibrium of our life...