Fresh Graduate in UAE looking for a job

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by deepthisini, Dec 4, 2011.

1. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

Hiii friends,
    i know no one reply me just for my happiness i am writing this.i am in Dubai as i shifted 2-3 months before.i am sitting at home anyhow killing my time.searching jobs given many interviews but no result found.i don't know what to do??feeling too bored.in this site i think many of you have there own company or working.i tried for work from home also but no one replied me.i think no one like to help any girl.about 1000,000 ladies are member of this site but no reason everyone is happy in there life.they like to post comments on Bollywood actor photos or something else.but they don't help anyone.

2. killerontheplat

killerontheplat Senior IL'ite

Dear Deepthisini,
    I understand how dejected you are feeling, it is normal to feel so low, especially when someone is in a new country and fruitlessly looking for work. We have all been through that and have all come through it.
    And so will you, start looking at the positive side of this. You are in a new city where there is so much to explore and do. You could learn a new language, join a hobby class, write a blog about your experiences in a new city, perhaps a guide for visitors to Dubai.

Life never stops offering opportunities. Yes there are 1000000 women here who are all happy, or trying to be happy with whatever they have, there are women here who are overcoming all odds to bring joys to their lives and that of their loved ones. Isn't that what makes us women so special?

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello deepthisini,

It would be more appropriate if you discuss about the job opportunities in your region by discussing with members residing there.
    Those who are aware would certainly help you out.
    You have posted this query in the recipe section, where members looking for recipes or related discussions would step in. Others may not.
    So putting your query in the right forum/subforum would get you the necessary feedbacks/suggestions.

All the best.

Bye
    PS: I will be moving this thread to the Indians in UAE section.

4. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hello Deepthisini,
    You have come to Dubai only a few months ago..So I am writing this mail, to give you some idea about the work style in Dubai.
    July- August- Summer time (mainly no major recruitments expected to happen this time)
    People were returning in Sept'11. Again in Nov, we had Eid holidays, followed by NAtional Day holidays in dec. Now it is Christmas/ NY season, as also end of the year. Recruitments are very rare in the last quarter of the year.
    So, hold on to the reins of your patience and keep applying! You might think that there has been prolonged silence. Believe me, when it happens, it comes too sudden and you do not have time to look back!!

Best of luck.
    Regards
    USHA

5. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

6. vigneshnaidu

vigneshnaidu New IL'ite

Hi Deepthi,

I would suggest you to go and post an add in Gulf news Classifieds.. a small add. when I came over here I had the same situation and finally placed and add in the newspapers and I got many calls and I selected from those.

just keep it simple.. whtz ur profiessionand ur years of experience and wht are u looking for keep it very small and simple which the employers wil be able to understand. when I booked it was like if buy place 3 ads the 4th one will be free for me.... some offer that time for 75 dhs. I placed every saturday i.e., 4 weeks 1 ad every week.

it really worked..for me

try your luck this way.
    All the best.

Vignesh

7. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

thanks vigneshnaidu.

8. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

thanks for suggestions.but my main issue is i am fresher.every company demand experienced person.Pls help me to get job.or any ladies started any bussiness here like beauty parlour or conduct classes and want a staff.pls inform me.waiting for ur replies.

9. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi Deeptisini,
    Best wishes in the New Year. Hope you find your dream job soon. I took the liberty to share my thoughts openly with you.
    The main formula is stay calm and keep trying. You might think that I am saying this sitting in a comfortable office. But most of us go through this phase, which is purely temporary.

As Vignesh pointed out, follow the Classifieds in Gulf News. You will be surprised if I tell you that you might a job of your liking in a small 2 line-ad. So it is important to go through Appointments and Classifieds. In the meantime, please do not deviate from your main field, as it will make it difficult to get back on track.

You can also check our Work from Home forum to check if there are any options.
    Hope this helps!
    Regards
    USHA

10. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

thanks ushakrishnan.but do u think a fresher can get a job here in Dubai.i am only graduate.