Frankfurt Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Induslady, Jul 10, 2005.

1. nitasavla

nitasavla New IL'ite

Hi

How r u all?
    Can any one tell me for online indian grocery shops in frankfurt?
    If not online which place will be nearby to buy indian stuffs.
    I will be waiting for u r reply.

Regards
    Nita Savla

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I don't think we have any online indian shops in Frankfurt. But in the city centre near the main station, there are a whole lot of shops run by pakistani, punjabi and srilankans which have all the indian stuffs. It is easy to locate them when one takes a walk on the roads opposite to the main train staion.

3. jyothigandham

jyothigandham New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

This is jyothi. I am married and my husband and I recently moved to Neu-Isenburg the suburbs of Frankfurt. We used to live in Munich before we came here.

Great to see all of you here.

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Jyothi,
    WELCOME to Frankfurt group.....i too stay close to your place, Darmstadt. I hope you are having a good time and settling down well. If you need any help , please dont hesitate to ask! I have been here in and around frankfurt for about 8 years now!
    Do interact more in this site, you will enjoy meeting all the lovely ladies from all over the world!

5. Jay123

Jay123 New IL'ite

Hi there,
    I Jayapal from india and looking for paying guest at frankfurt germany.Can any one help me to find the same. At present i am in frankfurt near Main HBF.

Thanks

6. nithya1607

nithya1607 Senior IL'ite

Hello Frankfurt ladies,
    We will be moving to Walldorf, about 100 kms from Frankfurt in about 3 months. I heard that Indian stores are easier to find in Frankfurt than elsewhere, can someone tell me addresses of any good Indian shops where we can get groceries and spices.

There are no Indian shops near where we live, nearest is in Heidelberg. But there too, I find the items are way too expensive. Sona masuri rice cost us about 3 euros per kg! I would like to know if things are cheaper than that in Frankfurt.

Thanks,
    Nithya

7. beyond

beyond New IL'ite

hello all

i just found about this website.and i think its wonderful.i have been living in frankfurt for the last 5 years.i am married with 2 kids.older one goes to KG but the younger one stays at home with me.so i am SAHM.i am wishing to meet moms who are living here and making some friends.although my german aint good but i am sure all here can speak in good english.

hoping to hear from you soon.

regards.

8. vins

vins New IL'ite

Re: Frankfurt Folks!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hi manju
    you from frankfurt too?
    <TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

9. vins

vins New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hi dear
    my situation is similar to yours, 4 yrs in germany still erman not so good; 2 kids but much grown up than yours , hardly any social life here, looking forward to make some new friends!
    <TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

10. vins

vins New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hi ruchi
    I love to chat too! I live in a town near Frankfurt,called Bad Soden. I have been living in germany for last 4 years and have 2 daughters. Tell me more about yourself.