First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear SSM sister,

By Baba's grace Wish you would be able to visit the temple and post us your experience too, wanted to upload the ORIGINAL STATUE's photo, but not that expert technically it isn't getting uploaded.

MAY BABA bless you in abundance.

2. Saisakthi

Dear Sravani Sister,

May Baba bless you in abundance and fulfill your wishes too.

3. honeydaisy

honeydaisy Junior IL'ite

thanks for info.... loved to know more about SHirdi sai baba. Let everyone get baba's blessing.

4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Re: First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916... Continued..

Om Sai Ram.It was a nice information about,SaiBaba gave the Idle to Pradhanji to build His Temple.It nice to hear early in the morning about Sai Baba and His Leela's with his devotees!.But this story is not mentioned in Shri Sai Satcharita?? From where did you get this story ?I like this new story!! Thank you very much for giving a nice information about Shri Sai Baba and His Leelas to our all IL Sai Devotees!!!! Om Sai Ram.

5. Saisakthi

Re: First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916... Continued..

Om sairam,

There are many like this one apart from SAI SATCHARITRA in SAILEELA magazines, some of them we have personally experienced being in the sai family, By Baba's grace will try to post each one of them in due course for the benefit of all his children, Keep enjoying the nectar and share it with others too.

Guess you live in a foreign soil, get the history of the temple at your place and share it with us.

May BABA bless you in abundance and fulfill your wishes too.

6. Saisakthi

Thanks dear sister, By Baba's grace will keep posting whatever we have enjoyed knowing and experiencing. May BABA bless all of us always.

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Om Sai Ram.
    Thanks for your kind reply to me.I live in Sydney,We have a small Baba Mandir,so we don't get such type of magazines or books,Whatever we are having here,we used to get them by courier from Shirdi Sai Baba Trust.If you give me the website address of the magazine,i will visit that website.I have a huge' THIRST' to know more about our Guru Sai Baba.Thanks.Have a nice day!!
    May Baba Bless us and Guide us Always!!

8. saichithari

saichithari Bronze IL'ite

Jai jai sairam for this useful inforamtion. We pray BABA to bless us all to visit this temple.

chithra hari

9. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Thank you Sai Sakthi for sharing this wonderful story.

I felt like having nectar.

May Baba shower everyone who remembers Him with all goodness.

10. Saisakthi

Dear Sister,

Om sairam, True that everyone of his children should get to visit this temple, MAY BABA bless all of us always.