Finest Posts - Winners April 2019

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, May 1, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:But great writers before greatness embraced them had to pass the stage struggling to find synonyms hurriedly gone throgh thesaurus in laborious fashion. With google now it is a cake walk.

2. I probably wrote in my previous response to your fb in another thread of mine that your Pseudonym must have had link with detective writer stating her famous novel psycho. Glad to know that you got compliments from DC (DECCAN CHRONICLE) & its connection to your Pseudonym.
    Once again congrats for the great nostalgic write up that ENCHANTED almost all IL'ITES which had given me a rare opportunity to add green photo to the thread by re- response.
    God likes everything afresh and refreshed as He is ageless.

2. Thyagarajan

As addendum to my previous response. There are typos corrected as under.
    Even after picked up by many, the offer of kaju barfi gets multiplied in the container like AMUDASURABHI.
    Thanks and regards.
    God distributes happiness to multiply cameradiere.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for clarifying @Thyagarajan sir.
    I had no idea about this.
    Here I am thinking I was paying a compliment to @Cheeniya sir.:facepalm:
    Please pardon me Cheeniya sir. My reference was based only on your comment in the announcement post and my respect for the seat of the Supreme Court (any country).

Cheeniya and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

:hello:I feel now with this comment, a great load is off my chest. Great sigh of relief I should say. I felt guilty and hurt sentiments.
    2. The proceedings till writing this is in progress and a committee entrusted with responsibility of finding truth in allegation, request the supreme judge to be present for the hearing in camera perhaps yesterday. Pl note SC judge was not summoned. Entire nation is gripped with this happening in this country and wish Nation’s jurisprudence and its head are above board.
    Thanks & Regards.
    God’s all eyes are opened to render impartial justice unlike Dike.