Finest Posts Nominations - February 2012

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

thank you so much for the nomination.it is always sweet of you to be so encouraging of all my ramblings here.I am someone who has always found it easier to write than talk so it means a lot to me when it is praised by way of a nomination. thanks once again:)

Dear Cheeniya sir,

I completely forgot that you have taken charge of this forum temporily. As always I enjoyed most of your answers and must say that you seem VERY comfortable here and appear to be moderating this forum with great ease. So much so that I get the feeling our dear friend kamla will extend her holiday just so that she gets to enjoy her forum without the responsibility...:)

2. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear mums for nominating my post. Thanks for the love you've showered upon my thread. :)

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Friends,

Kamla’s words are honey & sugar coated & made one feel, the writer is simply unparalleled. Sweetness oozing from every statement!! She has made herself the most adorable ILite, quite an unchallenged “persona”.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-025.gif

Cheeniya heralds that there is a man in our forum, in whom, ( I mean in whose words,) we all see our Valentine! He has just grabbed the opportunity with both his BIG MASCULINE hands to prove his mettle!!
    download.jpg
    Butterflies in stomach??? Sir, You took your mighty pen in your hand & they must have all scampered far & wide.

One admirable aspect in IL is, we despise the word competition!! If one writes eloquently, the other appreciates more eloquently, more lovingly and more sincerely.
    We, the readers, are enjoying the benefit of double treat!!

Kamla, my sweetest, your charisma is undeniable!! You have made us feel that you are the most endearing Big Sister, one can always look up to!!

Sri, my revered Babaji, you prove that masculine charm in writing too, is, assiduous, inexhaustible, laced with the right amount of humour – in short, you have proved indefatigable!!

In the Finest Posts forum, as in every aspect of life, man and woman complement eachother so beautifully and endearingly!!:thumbsup

[​IMG]

smiley-bounce016.gif

5 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks so much Vijima for nominating this post. This has added to my happiness of which spoke in the thread. :-D

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Very well said Chitra. I second that whole heartedly. Hats off to Kamla's sweet eloquence, Cheeniya sir's phenomenal feedbacks and your eloquence in appreciating their words. :-D

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra
    First things first!
    What are those eight frogs jumping about above your signature? Are they reminding me of the Princess and the Frog Story?That's a good story to recall on Valentine's Day! I know that this FB of yours is not meant to be a Valentine's message but nevertheless from it oozes out all the Valentine charm!

Thanks a lot for all the nice words. But please don't even try to consider me as a decent substitute for Kamla during her temporary absence. I am just a bullock that hauls a BMW to the petrol bunk! She'll come back fully refreshed after basking in her mother's love and I'll pop off like a balloon that is emptying off all its air!

Incidentally, is a Babaji permitted to exude his masculine charm even if it is in writing? You never spoke a truer word talking of 'In the Finest Posts forum, as in every aspect of life, man and woman complement eachother so beautifully and endearingly!!'
    I'll say amen to that!
    Sri

9. Cheeniya

Dear Viji
    Thanks a lot for nominating the profound http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ething-lost-something-gained.html#post2130411 of Satchi. But honestly, you should have separately nominated the attached photograph too which made me as breathless as her thread.

There is an interesting hidden message in this awesome post of hers. If only we can slow down the pace of our life a bit and give ourselves just a wee bit of time to look around, the beauty of the planet will hit us. But alas, when we do get the time for it, we lose our sense of beauty.
    I appreciate your aesthetic sense in selecting this post of Satchi for FP, Viji
    Sri

10. Cheeniya

Dear Viji
    There again your aesthetic sense comes to the fore in nominating Megalife's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/159398-the-flirting-roses.html
    For all I know Megalife may have been a Moghul Princess owning vast tracts of rose gardens in Delhi and Kashmir in a previous birth. She talks so tenderly of roses as though they are her siblings. She seems to know all about their total surrender to the masculine charm (Courtesy Chitvish) of Aaditya (the one in the Sky, not the Birla!).

Is it because of their flirting nature that roses are in great demand for the Valentine's day? If this day is to celebrate true love, should we not switch over to the loyal Sun Flower? Years back, there was a Swiss Air ad. A sleek jet majestically flies across the noon sky and the Sun Flowers of the field turn their heads longingly towards the direction of its flight mistaking Sun's reflection on its body as Sun itself!

Thank you Viji for nominating Megalife's mega take on roses.
    Sri

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.