Finest Posts Nominations - February 2012

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamala ma'am(hope its fine...:hide:)

I would like to nominate Bhargavi s http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ction/158447-my-love-letters.html#post2114710.

Yes many of us have written and got love letters.......we would have got it from dear son or daughter also.......there is nothing much surprise in that.

In this modern era when every one is going gaga over Size Zero...... fashionable statements........fad diets.......:rant:rant........its rare to see anyone taking a minute and enjoy their natural beauty or praise Lord for giving a healthy body.

Our Bhargavi, has gone a step ahead and wrote herself a love letter and even treasuring the letter........:bowdown

She mentioned, she read it somewhere to do that way.......i rarely follow good things i read!!!!!!!!!!!!:bonk

Thanks Bhargavi for showing me a way to get a letter...........(i rarely get....i have to start writing one for myself from this moment itself.....)

1 person likes this.
  2. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

My 2nd nomination goes to......http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/158324-a-desi-mom-2.html#post2114645 by dear Meenasankaran.

I enjoyed reading her thread........i felt--a Indian mom is a Indian mom, even if she is in States.......they strive hard to give the best to their kids by drawing a thick lakshman rekha.....:thumbsup

When most of the parents spoil their kids in the name of freedom and try hard to get that "COOL MOM" or "COOL DAD" tag........i would :bowdown to Meena ji for laying down principles and accepting Desi Mom tag.

1 person likes this.
  3. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

My 3rd nomination........http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/158324-a-desi-mom-2.html#post2113693 Cheeniya Sir s feedback to Desi Mom post.

It was hilarious......it made my day:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I couldn't stop my laughing reflex after reading about South Indian Wife qualities.

Oru thengai yennile.....ivalavu visheyama.....(i never knew Dubai can make investment with our coconut oiled hair).

Dear Sir........i dont have words to thank you for making me laugh from morning like a patient in Mental Asyllum......:thankyou2:

4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear VJ for nominating "our" thread, yes, I mean it. I am honored. Thanks so much.

1 person likes this.
  5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks Mira for showering your love and affection. I'm humbled even more.

6. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,
    Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I'm simply short of words to express my feelings. IL is indeed a special platform where everyone showers love and affection on other ILites. I'm fortunate to be a part of this loving family. Thank you sir.
    Regards :)

7. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

First of all, what a pleasant surprise it is to find you gracing the hallowed halls of the FP forum Sri Uncle! I understand that Kamla is taking a well-deserved break to enjoy some time with family in India now. Her shoes will indeed too big to fill for anyone else but I am sure that it is nothing but child's play for you. :thumbsup

Thank you for your super (am a south-indian or what? :)) kind words about my post 'Desi Mom'.:bowdown

1 person likes this.
  8. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Aruna and Mums,

Thank you very much for nominating my post for this month. :bowdown

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.