Finest Posts - August 2016 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Viswamitra for bringing this write up on meditation to FP. Yet to read it. But I already know I will enjoy it as you have read it and recommended it to FP!

L, Kamla

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Balaji for nominating my thread.

Jayasala 42

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

My second nomination is Agatha's Happy Birthday Chennai What a narration! you can smell the city in her words.

4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

I am bringing my nomination for FP, of this thread by @beautifullife30 on a topic, which has been discussed by the poster and other ILites. I appreciate the details and in depth analysis done by the poster. There might be disagreement, but it is interesting how much we don't know about the epics as well. Thanks beautiful life for starting that thread and sharing your knowledge.

Why The Agnipariksha?

Thanks,
    Vaidehi

Kamla likes this.
  5. creativemind23

creativemind23 Silver IL'ite

My second nomination is Happy Birthday Chennai too! I loved the way you could feel and see the city in her words.

maggi32 and Kamla like this.
  6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

Appreciate very much that you bring selected snippets of your choice to FP and make us all aware of the lovely write ups. Shall read Agatha's snippet and give my feed back to it.

L, Kamla

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear @vaidehi71 ,

Thank you for this nomination. @beautifullife30 seems to have started an interesting thread as it is running into fifteen pages as of now! Must have caught our members' attention. Shall look into it and inform myself too, thanks to you!

L, Kamla

vaidehi71 likes this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @creativemind23 for seconding @Balajee 's nomination of the same post. Glad that you read, enjoy and remember to nominate.

L, Kamla

Agatha83 likes this.
  9. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Balajee for your nomination of my snippet. This is the only city where you can smell the aroma of roasted coffee beans if you pass by Sundaram Coffee, the awesome smell of Pulikachal if you are close to Grand Sweets and the putrid stench of urine if you happen to pass by a transformer. That's Chennai!

Agatha83

Induslady likes this.
  10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

As you all know and might agree, FP nominations and winner announcements are the "prompt" happening in IL Community being administered by two pairs of most capable hands - Cheeniya Sir and Kamla Ma'm!

However, I came here to apologize in advance for any delays that you might be seeing here in the upcoming days to weeks! Our most respected and lovable Cheeniya Sir has recently been under weather and a little relieving news is that he is recovering. He is going to take a few weeks to bounce back to come enlighten us here. Don't forget to keep him in your prayers!

Also, our beloved Kamla who has been reviewing and acknowledging the nominations so far single-handedly is going to be a little tied up in the personal front.

Hence some delay is expected to be seen. I would still request to bring in the nominations as you always did. Will be pulling in resources and try the best to make the Aug Winner announcement and open-up the Sep Nominations thread without much delays. Bear with us! Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Kamla, maggi32, Agatha83 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.