Finest Post Winners - October 2016

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear All,

It is with great pleasure I announce the October 2016 winners on behalf of the FP Team. Needless to say every nomination is a winner as those who nominate spend considerable amount of time and effort to explain why they consider the post worth nominating. It is a very healthy competition here in IL between old timers and new comers in writing very informative and excellent threads to satisfy themselves more than an award. However, the FP team wants to do their part of contribution by encouraging the writers through this gesture of Finest Narration and Finest Post every month.

I always imagine the 100 meters race where only one pushes the torso forward among so many of them crossing the finish line and the winner is decided only by Milli-seconds.

It is worth noting @Laks09's informative response to Science Fairs and Competitions for Kids and @sokanasanah's response to "When to research medical symptoms and diagnosis here. I enjoyed reading @Caide's "A Thin Sharp Needle" and her invaluable contribution under the heading "Adoption".
    @beautifullife30's "Home Sweet Home", @priyabaghel's "The Transition from "me" to "mom"" and @Rakhii's "an-old-timer-and-a-quick-update-on-life were delightful to read. @blindpup10's thread brought the best of human interaction with other species through various contributors in the thread and human's right to keep his/her space in tact while appreciating the love for animals. @sbonigala's "When patience is tested and respect is bound to be lost" was a great lesson for newly-married and @jayasala42's "Have you participated in a quiz" was a great life lesson in general for everyone. @Sparkle's "A penny for your thoughts: Traditional marriage and gay marriage concepts" was very informative. Lastly, I can't explain in words the smell of @jskls' contribution "The Pinnacle of Intoxication - Part III"

I on behalf of the FP team proud to announce

Fall,rise, Rise And Rise In Love written by @blackbeauty84 as the finest contribution for the month of October 2016

and

Autumn Reflections.... written by @knbg as the finest narration for the month of October 2016.

Interestingly, both of them haven't written in IL for a while and I wonder whether they have been taking some special vitamin pills to come back and present such wonderful threads in IL.

Thank you @Cimorene and @iyerviji for bringing these wonderful contribution/narration to the FP section.

Congratulations Winners! You will soon have a Special Ribbon displaying FP Winners along with your names in every post of yours as well as in your profile page. This will remain intact for next six months!

Regards,
    On behalf of your FP Team!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
    blackbeauty84, IL_Admin, knbg and 8 others like this.

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

3. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

knbg likes this.
  4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

congrats to winners.
    Jayasala 42

knbg and jskls like this.
  5. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame