Finest Post Winners - November 2017

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by satchitananda, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: A STANDING OVATION & mighty Applause from me on your maiden post adjudged winner for excellent narration for the month of Nov 2017. This heralds accumulation of more laurels and accolades and approbation to follow you. Regards.
    God Bless us All.

Naari, Laks09 and GeetaKashyap like this.
  2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@Thyagarajan
    Thanks a million.:worship2:

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Laks09 and GeetaKashyap like this.
  4. banarasi

banarasi New IL'ite

5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What a wonderful way to start my morning! Thank you very much IL! IL has given me so much in terms of support while I first got my son’s dx.
    There are members here who have helped and have been there for me helping me pull through both online and offline. They have become valuable friends who continue to be there for me. I was trying to do what they have done for me.

@Naari - Thank you for the nomination! I didn’t expect that because I’ve not been posting much at all due to lack of time. You inspire me to post some more regarding the entire special needs process.

@satchitananda - Thank you for the honor. I’m humbled. I hope the contents of my post help parents who are navigating this system. It’s so hard to raise kids in a country where you haven’t grown up. It gets harder with special circumstances where everything is new and overwhelming. I hope this post and posts like this will become a starting point for parents looking at ways to help their children.

6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@Naari @Laks09 @GeetaKashyap thanks for liking my best wishes #11 to our sister GeethaKashyap on her winning the coveted status of best narrator for her maiden post.
    I also take this opportunity to extend my greetings to best post winner Laks09. to be honest I have not gone through her winning post for raising apt questions in US plan 504.
    Regards.
    God Bless all of Us.

Naari and GeetaKashyap like this.
  7. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Whoa! I didn’t make that connection until you mentioned it. Thank you for the nomination and the wishes.

I hope it helps someone looking for help. My daughter went through the school system and it was a breeze. With special needs, it’s a maze of laws and rules and regulations. The system is so hard to navigate and as immigrants we have a steeper learning curve.

You know, I keep making resolutions to nominate one thread a month and drop it after the first month. I’m thankful for the people who take the time to come here and nominate threads.

Crores :) Thank you! I love that analogy.

Rihana, Thyagarajan and Naari like this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congrats @Laks09 and @GeetaKashyap for winning
    Laks you have a big heart of helping and through your post many will benefit

Geetha you just joined and you have bagged the award for the first post only.

Rihana, GeetaKashyap and Laks09 like this.
  9. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Viji mam,

Thanks for your kind words.

10. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

Hearty Congrats Geeta Don't know how I missed this !!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: