1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Depressed.can Anyone Help Me Out

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aishwarya92, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shri0218

shri0218 Silver IL'ite

Hi dear,

Don't stress yourself out. Being an arranged marriage and him staying with his parents it might not be easy for him. Try doing small romantic things that builds the relationship. This is the most exciting phase of marriage! As @yellowmango suggested go out spend some alone time. It takes time for guys to open up too. First get comforatable with each other.. :)

2. min24

min24 New IL'ite

Like sumzaya said, expectations make us unhappy. You are the 'new kid on the block', you are in their territory and have to win the household and husband over with your love, kindness and hard work. Remember to Give before you can Receive.

3. AstroGod

AstroGod New IL'ite

Don't Worry My Child. Don't get tensed and stressed more. May God Bless you to come out of all your Problems. I pray for you. Don't convey the matter to your parents also since they will feel more guilty of selecting such a boy and family for you. You don't express the problems much to him frequently since he is not supporting you. In turn start showing more love and affection on him and don't complain him anything about him or his family. Slowly he will also start showing love and affection. Check and Revert back what happens after this and then I will advise you the next step.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.