1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Father's Day! Very much called for!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jaishamagna, Jun 19, 2009.

1. jaishamagna

jaishamagna New IL'ite

Hai Friends,

Tomorrow being Father's Day, I thought of sharing some views with u all. A practise that has been prevalentor more vocal in the West all these years, has seeped into India in a big level . I personally feel, yes the kids should ,in a small way thank their fathers' on this day , more so, because this generation kids are of the opinion that it's the parents' duty to fulfill all their desires,big or small,with no questions asked.
    Also, we as parents, have to really work hard to meet the family demands economically unlike earlier when it was a joint family system or wants restricted.
    Men,in general, like to be :goodidea:pampered . We ,the other members of the family tend to take them for granted at times. We parents are more friendly with our kids than our parents with us. So I feel we should make the kids give their fathers' that special feeling at least that one day of the year. And that is possible with we mothers' also pepping our kids for the occasion.

Don'tyou all think so?

Bye
    jai

2. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

yes, I think so. We have a 6 months old daughter and this is my Dh's first fathers day. So, I have ordered a personalized photo gift with a photo that has both of them on it and a personalized message on it. Hope he will like it.