1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Famous People that annoy you and why?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nandshyam, Jun 28, 2012.

1. msindu

msindu Bronze IL'ite

Salman khan - murderer
    Amir Khan - how many marriages for this stupid guy. he degrades other professions (but never his acting community) but he himself takes crores in salary and fees through his stupid acting. He is hypocrit
    Vivek Oberoi - Irritating fellow
    Rahul Gandhi - do i need to explain why?
    Digvijaya - is he even famous? he just barks random nonsense.
    Aishwaraya Rai - over rated. come on, are other indian woman not beautiful?
    Deepika Padukone - says random stuff for publicity. how much has she done to help poor women? Pay her few crores or offer movies she will change statement in a jiffy

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Tamanna Bhatia - over rated and over hyped actress. She is huge flop-Iron Leg in Bollywood, but a star in the south just coz of her fair skin...and she talks like she is the best heroine down south :drowning and the best heroine the southern industry could ever have

1 person likes this.
  3. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

You are not the only one.. I also love Aishwarya and hate Salman Khan..!!

4. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Hey!! When did M S Dhoni had an ego???

5. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

kareena kapoor is top in my list. shez the over rated, arrogant and dumbest actress i've ever seen. nothing but only full of plastic. also thamanna and asin. they are just irritating. thamanna will do anything for a bollywood movie.

1 person likes this.
  6. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

Itseems he used to harass senior players like Dravid once he became captain. He used to be very arrogant with the team even though he does not show it off in the public or to the media. Also his team selection to the World cup 2015 was very evident that it was not so fair selection. Most of the CSK players were in team even though their performance was not so very great. IPL Politics...

1 person likes this.
  7. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Latest.. Salman Khan......... and his filmi supporters..

8. Vennella

Vennella Gold IL'ite

Wow!! I read all 28 pages of this thread chucking to myself! Awesome sense of humor ladies. I loved reading all the names. Most of these celebrities mentioned here are from tamil filmdom, though I can recognize a few of them like Surya etc. Never knew so many people find him annoying ;) Surya and Karthi come to telugu movie functions and speak in telugu so I was very impressed.

Also had a laugh reading about SRK and Meena. Growing up, I was a big fan of both :biglaugh
    Still have a soft corner for them.

Here is the list of people I find annoying:
    1. Barkha Dutt - feel like shoveling up her hair. Looks so pretentious.
    2. Arnab Goswami - he shouts like he is in a fish market, in live tv, in debates without letting the other person speak
    3. Tamanna - just dont like her and her expressions. Something about her mouth. Though I appreciate she speaks in telugu whenever she gets a chance.
    4. Priyanka Chopra- normally i hate her face and fake acting and then hate her more for all her alleged affairs with married men!
    5. Sonam Kapoor- she thinks of herself as a Jane Austen heroine. Cannot see her without makeup. Worst dialogue delivery ever.
    6. Shraddha Kapoor- happened to watch one move of her. Heard she's the next big thing in bollywood and all but couldn't bear her over acting and scrawny neck!
    7. Sonakshi Sinha - because, forehead
    8. Ranbir Kapoor - somehow never liked him nor his acting
    9. Naga Chaitanya - it is misfortune of telugu movie lovers to bear generations and generations of so called stars. This guy woudlnt even qualify to be a spot boy
    10. Ram Charan- zero talent, extremely arrogant
    11. Lakshmi Manchu- i cant even, with this lady! Such atrocious accent! She claims she got that accent because she lived in the US for 7-8 years! She's been in india for longer now, dont know why shes not losing it! Because, fake!!

thats all for now:)

4 people like this.
  9. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

@vennella
    I have same opinion on Naga chaithanya, Ramcharan and Manchu Lakshmi. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

Aamir Khan.... such a hypocrite, says 'jo bhagwan se dartha hai wo mandir jaata hai' in PK, mocks mainly Hinduism in the movie...and himself goes on a Hajj with mother, and says thats the best experience and everyone should go.... Shameless hypocrite, and Hindus put him on a pedestal

1 person likes this.